No announcement yet.

Wilder scared to step foot in the uk, now hides at home when joshau is in usa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    I can come to the UK, and will in the near future most likely for the Joshua-Wilder fight
    Good then

I sent you a message

Think about it and I mean that

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      Good then

I sent you a message

Think about it and I mean that
      what kind of coward are you?? I havent even set foot there yet and you are shook

Originally posted by lfc19titles
      I know you’re a father

Take the high road and move on, I don’t play, if you ever step foot in the uk. I don’t deal with rings fool, I deal with bodies and nobody would know you

But if you do step foot and think of acting brave, message me, but be prepared for a long visit in the uk

keep hiding behind your computer..I WILL BE THERE IF THIS FIGHT IS MADE!!!

Comment

good then

i sent you a message

think about it and i mean that
        i fear nothing

Comment

what kind of coward are you?? I havent even set foot there yet and you are shook

keep hiding behind your computer..I WILL BE THERE IF THIS FIGHT IS MADE!!!
          You better be, I gave you a friendly warning, you actually think I’m playing.
          I ain’t coming to the USA Larry but I will be glad to put you where you belong and I mean that if you get here

There won’t be internet to help anyone

Comment

i fear nothing
            I’m sure you don’t. My message didn’t state you did, it was a warning on the road you will go down

Comment

You better be, I gave you a friendly warning, you actually think I’m playing.
              I ain’t coming to the USA Larry but I will be glad to put you where you belong and I mean that if you get here

There won’t be internet to help anyone
              [/QUOTE]Let me know what hotel you stay in if you ever arrive

Like I said before make sure you make plans for your kids etc being away for a while[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to arrive..this is hilarious what do my kids have to do with any of this?

Comment

It's obvious that Hearn is the one delaying the fight.

Comment

I’m sure you don’t. My message didn’t state you did, it was a warning on the road you will go down
                  Man please you gone have to see me..cant bluff your way out of an ass whooping son

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    It's obvious that Hearn is the one delaying the fight.
                    they are great at making excuses..just look at OP..lol

Comment

Let me know what hotel you stay in if you ever arrive

Like I said before make sure you make plans for your kids etc being away for a while[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to arrive..this is hilarious what do my kids have to do with any of this?[/QUOTE]

I will be doing a public service, I want your kids looked after whilst you are away. It ain’t their fault you haven’t had the beating your dad should have given you

You still think I am playing, just let us know here where you stay etc if you make it of course. Will see what you are made of

Comment

Working...
                      X