Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: No One Knows Who Wilder is - 50-50 Will Never Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Wilder was brought along slow because he had next to no amateur background and he knocked so many guys out in the first round, it took a lot of fights to get any experience.

That doesn't work as an excuse when he had 35 amateur bouts. Joshua only had 43.

Joshua also knocked out most fighters early so didn't get much experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      What has that got to do with anything? Why are some of you guys emotional when presented with other people’s opinions? Wilder is not a god to you. I don’t care where anyone is from, am discussing with another poster who is trying to convince me after living in the U.K. for 39 years and follow boxing for 32 years that Wilder who is known in the U.K.

Some of you guys are either deluded, arrogant or just plain silly, you cannot take the fact that a boxing fan who reside in the U.K. can be objective. Am telling you again Wilder is NOT known over here. I live here and from around here no one knows who he is, the people that knows him are boxing fanatics like myself. I don’t know why that is too hard for some to grasp, am not asking him to duck Joshua or vice Versa, that’s not the conversation here.

Even Mayweather was unknown until he sold himself here multiple times over, he did shows, fought Hatton, attend boxing gyms, went to barbershops etc and even then some didn’t know who he was.
      I'm from and reside in the UK too, so...

Everyone who remotely has an interest in AJ knows this is the fight to make next. Sky Sports have done their part in ensuring that. Everything else is just excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        I'm from and reside in the UK too, so...

Everyone who remotely has an interest in AJ knows this is the fight to make next. Sky Sports have done their part in ensuring that. Everything else is just excuses.

You talking about a totally different thing. You talking about sky sports investing their time in Wilder. Am talking about casuals who have no idea who he is. Which you have agreed with me from your post here. Again no one knows who he is here. I live in London born and bred and I can asked 50 random people and they wouldn’t know him.

Comment

You talking about a totally different thing. You talking about sky sports investing their time in Wilder. Am talking about casuals who have no idea who he is. Which you have agreed with me from your post here. Again no one knows who he is here. I live in London born and bred and I can asked 50 random people and they wouldn’t know him.
          And I'm saying all of that means absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            And I'm saying all of that means absolutely nothing.
            Who said it did? Some of you guys act like no one can be objective when it comes to these two boxers. Am the same guy that back and still back Wilder to stop Joshua, am the same guy that criticise Joshua for turning down 50m that HE asked for, am the same guy who criticise Wilder for his resume when you compare it to Joshua who had half the fights. Am NOT one of youse fan boys. I say it like I see it irrespective of who I want to win, race, passports, promoter etc. My opinion is a straight one, not one that bends to fit anyone’s narrative. Do I want to see this fight now? Yes, did I want to see it before? Not really... But after their respective last fights and a good hype that had lasted over the last 4 months then yes why not. I don’t care where it happens, and I blame both teams equally for this fight not happening yet. Am NOT a Joshua fan but gosh I found myself arguing with some Wilder fanatics who have zero comprehension of how things work in boxing.

Comment

Who said it did? Some of you guys act like no one can be objective when it comes to these two boxers. Am the same guy that back and still back Wilder to stop Joshua, am the same guy that criticise Joshua for turning down 50m that HE asked for, am the same guy who criticise Wilder for his resume when you compare it to Joshua who had half the fights. Am NOT one of youse fan boys. I say it like I see it irrespective of who I want to win, race, passports, promoter etc. My opinion is a straight one, not one that bends to fit anyone’s narrative. Do I want to see this fight now? Yes, did I want to see it before? Not really... But after their respective last fights and a good hype that had lasted over the last 4 months then yes why not. I don’t care where it happens, and I blame both teams equally for this fight not happening yet. Am NOT a Joshua fan but gosh I found myself arguing with some Wilder fanatics who have zero comprehension of how things work in boxing.
              Fair enough. I have seen you be objective, but something about that phrase riles me up anytime I hear it. No beef here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                Wilder is simply afraid he will lose and he knows he'll become irrelevant. Whats worse are his fans defending his scared ass
                If anyone seems afraid of losing it's team Apple Juice. Wilder has been screaming for this fight but Hearn has been acting like a twat about it. Personally I think Joshua would take it but Hearn is holding it up.

Comment

That would be great. I couldn’t careless where this fight happens. Seems some of you guys worship fighters too much.
                  I couldn't care less where the fight happens and I couldn't care less who wins. I just want an undisputed heavyweight champion. I couldn't care less if the other 16 divisions have 4 champions, 1 champion or 50 champions. Having an undisputed heavyweight champion brings in casual sports fans around the world who will only ever pay attention to the sport if the sport has an official champion of the sport like every other sport has.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    That doesn't work as an excuse when he had 35 amateur bouts. Joshua only had 43..
                    Joshua has nothing to do with it. Maybe Joshua is the greatest fighter that ever lived. A freak of nature. Doesn't change the fact that Wilder was brought along at a reasonable pace for someone who didn't pick up a pair of boxing gloves until so late in life and was knocking guys out so quick that he needed to get some rounds under his belt before challenging for the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
                      Hearn is so full of it AJ is only known in the UK because they only have soccer and boxing and is Olympic pedigree but he isnt lnow in the US either if he came here the fight would not sell like the UK so he is using that as the excuse Pay Wilder and AJuice gets his ass kicked ...Hearn u know this
                      Say what?????????

Comment

Working...
                      X