Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Tops Lomachenko, Wins ESPY For 'Fighter of the Year'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These awards are meant to spur better than what happened before. Like the kindness of a hometown decision. Now he has to hunt bigger game or grander schemes. How about a UK tour? KO Khan and Brook in front of 90000 Khan and Brook fans.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      This must be financial year right? It's only July.
      No kidding.
      Hey Bob, Bud needs a raise. That's what I'd be telling Bob anyway.

Comment

I think your the hypejob casual

Comment

It was Crawford's first foray into the WW division Uncle Bob did his JOB by getting him a title fight against THE weakest link...that said Crawford will earn his stripes in the coming fight 2-3 fights in WW division HE WILL MAKE NOISE

Comment

Just curious. Im admittadly not knowledged on the ESPYs practices. A lot of you are saying all he did was beat Horn. The award show was in July so the votes had to have happened prior. So my question is, does the ESPY award have a mid year cut off date? Meaning, is the 2018 Espy award based on like a June 2017 - June 2018 kinda time span? Or is it the actual whole year of 2017, so Jan 1 2017 - Dec 31 2017? I tried to google it but couldn't come up with the proper wording to find the correct info.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
              The year is not even over yet....espn is a joke
              The ESPYs are held every July. That is a year in between my friend.

Comment

Theres still half to go though

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                  WOW! Hating at its worst! Lomo is a natural 130lbs fighter but you're demanding him to move to 147! Mikey walks around near 175lbs but its OK for him to be fighting much smaller guys at 135! Mikey has almost 40 pro fights but not one signature win on his resume so maybe Mikey should move to 147!
                  It doesn't matter if Loma is a natural 130 pounder , good fighters become great by moving up in weight and beating bigger stronger men , that's how pacquiao and Mayweather became legends , Mayweather made his debut at 130 pounds, and when he fought Oscar de la hoya he fought at 152 for that fight..Mikey already has several signature wins , we can start with the salido win (which salido schooled lomachenko) , Mikey straight up dominated salido, Mikey moved up in weight to fight the much stronger Adrien broner as well, and is now talking about fighting Spence at 147, that's called having balls , lomachenko doesn't even wanna move to 140, he got scared because Jorge Linares dropped him which is a testament to what happens when you fight guys your own size. And FYI , every fighter walks around much heavier than what they fight, lomachenko needs to stop being a coward and move up to 147 where the real dogs are at.

Comment

Hey good deal. Well deserved

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                      Manny just won a paper title against a quitter that was always overhyped
                      I feel your frustrations, I express my sincere sympathy to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X