Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Blasts Critics Who Claim He Quit With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people saying he quit more than they're just saying he's totally shot?

Think it's more the later. I hope Lucas retires and enjoys life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Not at all
      Im sure you really believe Pac was scared of needles and that was a PERFECT excuse...

Your comment doesn't suprise me. When a boxer is balls deep in some fans they tend to look the other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Im sure you really believe Pac was scared of needles and that was a PERFECT excuse...

Your comment doesn't suprise me. When a boxer is balls deep in some fans they tend to look the other way.

He had blood drawn before the first Morales fight and since he lost I'm sure he didn't feel comfortable doing it again even though it probably didn't have anything to do with the loss. (in my opinion bleeding from an accidental head butt for 2/3rds of the fight was the reason)

And at the time, you also have to realize, that blood testing wasn't being done in the sport so it was really new. Floyd started all that mess because he wanted to avoid fighting the Pacquiao that obliterated Hatton, Oscar and Cotto.

Comment

He had blood drawn before the first Morales fight and since he lost I'm sure he didn't feel comfortable doing it again even though it probably didn't have anything to do with the loss. (in my opinion bleeding from an accidental head butt for 2/3rds of the fight was the reason)

And at the time, you also have to realize, that blood testing wasn't being done in the sport so it was really new. Floyd started all that mess because he wanted to avoid fighting the Pacquiao that obliterated Hatton, Oscar and Cotto.
          I dont even know why I bother commenting on this. No matter what your gonna not believe Pac could cheat even if he was found with needles stuck in his arms...Im sure those "Mystery Shakes" were just protain or McShakes from McDonald's.

Comment

I dont even know why I bother commenting on this. No matter what your gonna not believe Pac could cheat even if he was found with needles stuck in his arms...Im sure those "Mystery Shakes" were just protain or McShakes from McDonald's.
            yeah and im sure if ariza was feeding pac ped shake, he would just do it out in the open in front of everyone right.

that "mystery shake" is what roach said because he got into it with team rios during the lead up to the pac fight. if roach was that concern, how come he didnt say anything and just continue to let ariza feed manny with those "mystery shakes". you smarter than this right?

Comment

This is in part why I've been going so hard this week.

For years, there has been a set of posters that rail against the lack of VADA testing when it happens. Literally any fighter that hasn't used VADA is dirty or suspected of possibly using.

Manny doesn't and none of these guys post anything. They give Manny a pass or act like anyone mentioning the lack of testing is doing so unfairly.

Comment

Why believe he cheated? He never popped for anything and only Floyd ever started saying it and then people followed suit. Go look at other known cheating fighters and you'll see that they have adult acne like JMM in the last Pacman fight and all of the sudden he survives hell and ko's Manny. That wasn't a coincidence chief. Those fighters just don't go from being clean and clear of backne in one fight to being all blistered out the next. Manny's never done that so there's no reason for me to think he cheated.

If you give me a valid reason to suspect Manny of cheating then I'll listen to it but there are none.

Paulie and Floyd calling him a cheat just doesn't cut it for me. Sorry.

Comment

Why believe he cheated? He never popped for anything and only Floyd ever started saying it and then people followed suit. Go look at other known cheating fighters and you'll see that they have adult acne like JMM in the last Pacman fight and all of the sudden he survives hell and ko's Manny. That wasn't a coincidence chief. Those fighters just don't go from being clean and clear of backne in one fight to being all blistered out the next. Manny's never done that so there's no reason for me to think he cheated.

If you give me a valid reason to suspect Manny of cheating then I'll listen to it but there are none.

Paulie and Floyd calling him a cheat just doesn't cut it for me. Sorry.
                  Don't bother. They are just trolls bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    This is in part why I've been going so hard this week.

For years, there has been a set of posters that rail against the lack of VADA testing when it happens. Literally any fighter that hasn't used VADA is dirty or suspected of possibly using.

Manny doesn't and none of these guys post anything. They give Manny a pass or act like anyone mentioning the lack of testing is doing so unfairly.
                    who are these posters I haven't seen anything like what you are describing. name some names put up or shut up!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
                      who are these posters I haven't seen anything like what you are describing. name some names put up or shut up!
                      Stop lying. MisanthropicNY for one. Spoon23, Maxi, many others.

Comment

Working...
                      X