Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: The Offer To Deontay Wilder Will NOT Be Improving!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Nah, the fight happened naturally. Trust me no fighter cares what fans think. They happen if they want the fight to happen. American fans put zero pressure on their fighters. I haven’t seen one poster on here for example who wants Wilder to take the fight, they would rather talk about “ Flat fees”
    "Nah, the fight happened naturally. Trust me no fighter cares what fans think. "

Oh i tend to disagree for reasons i know .....lol

Go to a CERTAIN fighters social media pg and you'll also see a mental midget ! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      He's just saying what we're all thinking.

If Whyte wins big against Parker he will take that $15m instead.

Whyte is on PPV here in the UK. He's ready to make the big bucks and everybody knows he is fearless. Which is more than can be said for Wilder.

Wilder has nowhere to run.
      It's a dam shame people don't even "Think" for themselves anymore or use their "Own" judgements on situation and or might I say.......Common Fckn Sense! It's ok to back your countrymen no doubt but some of you AJ fans are seriously deprived of something. We all across the world see who's ducking this fight and it's sad Another Joke = AJ is a *****. Just facts. Fck all the money talk blahblahblah. He's a straight up ***** and Anyone from anywhere on their side is a ***** too.

Comment

• He'll end up taking it. He has to. There's nothing really else out there for him to make money like that. Eventually, he'll have to come to grips with it. And hey--if he beats the man, he becomes the man and the paydays he thinks he deserves will finally come to fruition. He should really be seeing this as a win/win.

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Wilder fan girls simply dont actually want the fight .

The 1 % of actual boxing fans who are Wilder fans on here cant possibly agree with the aggravation Wilder brings with him .

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          i'd be content with a british ref in vegas. the commission would sit him down and be clear about the criteria for stopping the fight.

there are so many more fights in the states, especially for world titles and at the highest level. england's got a disproportionate amount of early stoppages if we've got the same amount. it's a reputation that they've earned.

and don't get me wrong, i have no beef with lower level fights being stopped early. this is really the first HW title fight worth getting out of bed for since lewis - klitschko. the ref needs to be experienced with reffing high level fights at HW, and probably a big guy himself.
          I have zero issues with this fight in any country with any ref. It could happen in America with an American ref and nothing would affect the fight. That’s my opinion, You probably American so you wouldn’t know it but controversial decisions also happens in America.... it’s about making sure you have the right refs and judges for a bigger occasion, refs that are used to the bigger fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travycat View Post
            He'll end up taking it. He has to. There's nothing really else out there for him to make money like that. Eventually, he'll have to come to grips with it. And hey--if he beats the man, he becomes the man and the paydays he thinks he deserves will finally come to fruition. He should really be seeing this as a win/win.
            Wilder would rather yell bomb squad on social media then lose to Joshua .

The guy truly has mental issues and im telling you that as someone whos watched boxing longer then 90% of the posters here were even born . lol

As much as i want to see the Joshua fight ,i made it no secret now that i hope Breazeale somehow blasts him bc i really dont trust Wilder making this fight , hes a waste ,he really is !

Comment

• Originally posted by methodcal View Post
              It's a dam shame people don't even "Think" for themselves anymore or use their "Own" judgements on situation and or might I say.......Common Fckn Sense! It's ok to back your countrymen no doubt but some of you AJ fans are seriously deprived of something. We all across the world see who's ducking this fight and it's sad Another Joke = AJ is a *****. Just facts. Fck all the money talk blahblahblah. He's a straight up ***** and Anyone from anywhere on their side is a ***** too.

it is actually becoming funny

some fans have no shame lol

Comment

• Hearn, we already know you are going to avoid this fight, no need to repeat

Comment

• So Wilder wants more money.
                  I thought it's not about money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    If Joshua loses? Of course they would have to.
                    A-Side don't have to do sht

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      it is actually becoming funny

some fans have no shame lol
                      They have no shame...!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X