Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: The Offer To Deontay Wilder Will NOT Be Improving!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    So since that's how you "think" then what does lil g deserve for he fight he just got with Nelo?
    Funny you said that because if you go back in to my post history, in regards to Canelo/GGG first fight/negotiation, you would read the exact same thing that i post on the Joshua/Wilder negotiation/subject. The same way i urge Wilder to take anything now, is the same way i urge GGG and his backers to take whatever and KO Canelo, guess what? GGG team delayed the fight until they got more money, guess who the winner was? Canelo, had the fight happened earlier GGG would probably had taken his head off. but they let money becomes their sole motivation....Just like Wilder now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Not exactly. It's the champion who typically gets the rematch clause. Further, when it is financially beneficial to have a rematch, typically both sides have a rematch clause to invoke if they so choose.

Think Kovalev Ward. In that case they had a rematch clause that predetermined the split for each side.

For the life of me I can't fathom why this fight has to get made under conditions TOTALLY DIFFERENT from every other major unification/undisputed fight in boxing history.
      Ward was the one going up against kovalev, Kov was the one giving Ward a chance so yes he had to get a rematch.

The problem here is Joshua and Wilder are sooooooo far apart in terms of earning. That why Wilder seems lost in terms of negotiating. He might be american but his market value isn't that good. There is NO way he would get a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        At the same time you are trying to justify Aj getting more than the 50million guarantee....LOL....rubbish, just rubbish....LMMFAO!
        I justifying nothing. I couldn't careless what Joshua makes. Do you actually know that i was a Wilder fan? And am in no way a Joshua fan now. Again check my post history, and please go all the way back to Wilder/Povetkin saga or Joshua negotiating with Wlad.

Comment

• That was the issue from the start. Hearnarrhoid and his BS. Don't worry AJ, he'll be there to get his 30% when you're 40 and still getting smacked around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I would rather deal with facts to be honest, forget what Hearn says, just looking at thing directly. Wilder is NOT going to get a rematch if he loses, why? because he isn't the A-side.

I dont think Wilder doesn't "Want" this fight, i think both camps are hyping this fight, thats the only theory i can come up with from Wilder's point of view.

I have zero issues with refs for a this sort of fight because i know this fight isn't going to the score card. And bad refs can happen in any country. People just have to bring it up as an excuse whenever they want.

Instead of focusing about the money, why don't you talk to others about taking this fight for no money! For legacy, for all the belts, for the right to be called the man...

Again my advice to Wilder is simple, forget the money, take even less and destroy Joshua like i predict he would. They would come crawling begging for a rematch, not only that your stock rises tenfolds.

Am wait for ONE single poster that would actually suggest that....Just ONE, not the "Oh he is being offered a flat fee" bandwagon.
            What you suggest is what they tried to do in accepting the flat fee offer. We all saw how that unfolded (24 hour deadline that turned into 3 weeks). Now that a fight is 9 months away, Team Wilder has to try and squeeze more coin out of Hearn. There is no need to sign or agree to anything until December/Jan.

I guess my issue is that fans want Wilder to forgoe money and chase the fame althewhile endorsing Hearn/AJ chasing money and using money as the reason why AJ doesn't have to fight Wilder. Neither fighter should get the crown as "the man" until they beat the other. Yet fans are endorsing Joshua saying they'll "freeze [Wilder] out" and Hearn constantly suggesting that Joshua fight Whyte in a rematch.

Comment

Ward was the one going up against kovalev, Kov was the one giving Ward a chance so yes he had to get a rematch.

The problem here is Joshua and Wilder are sooooooo far apart in terms of earning. That why Wilder seems lost in terms of negotiating. He might be american but his market value isn't that good. There is NO way he would get a rematch.

"There is NO way he would get a rematch "

This would depend how the first fight goes . Certainly its not up to him to demand one .

You can post to these idiots like i do daily on here but in the end they cant grap that Wilder is a 1.4 Million dollar fighter on average that Hearn can dictate basically what he wants in the terms .

Wilder LOST in negotiability logic is an an understatement ! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                He's just saying what we're all thinking.

If Whyte wins big against Parker he will take that $15m instead.

Whyte is on PPV here in the UK. He's ready to make the big bucks and everybody knows he is fearless. Which is more than can be said for Wilder.

Wilder has nowhere to run.
                if he's so fearless, why did he duck a wbc final eliminator AND an ibf final eliminator.

Comment

So the most lucrative fight in heavyweight boxing is Wilder/Joshua and the only reason to have a rematch is if Wilder wins? Not because the fans would like to see two knockout artist go at it twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    Zelenoff needs to show up in gym and do few sparring matches with Wilder. may be then Deontay's stocks rise a bit up.
                    Zelenoff should go to Aj's gym to see if Aj would even have the heart to spar Charlie since Aj won't even take 50million to fight D.Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      So the most lucrative fight in heavyweight boxing is Wilder/Joshua and the only reason to have a rematch is if Wilder wins? Not because the fans would like to see two knockout artist go at it twice.
                      Joshua fans are saying there should only be a rematch if Joshua loses because he has title belts. What is being ignored is that if Wilder loses he should have a rematch to regain the belt he would lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X