No announcement yet.

Is this 2009/2010 all over again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Threads like this are reminders why I really haven't been posting anymore. It used to be fun but it's been whack for a while unfortunately. Same guys talking about the same stuff..GGG, Pacquaio, Mayweather, Joshua/Wilder ducking etc; etc; not able to have mature or genuine boxing discussions. Nobody is talking about a great fight like Usyk-Gassiev for example. Disappointing.

Have fun guys.
    i feel you bro.. it's not the same anymore. that's why i dont post much nowadays.

Comment

You guys accusing Pacquiao of PED use shows that you can't give the man credit for the great things he's accomplished. He's 39 and still competing at a world class level. Instead of respecting him you guys clown on him. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Threads like this are reminders why I really haven't been posting anymore. It used to be fun but it's been whack for a while unfortunately. Same guys talking about the same stuff..GGG, Pacquaio, Mayweather, Joshua/Wilder ducking etc; etc; not able to have mature or genuine boxing discussions. Nobody is talking about a great fight like Usyk-Gassiev for example. Disappointing.

Have fun guys.
        agreed man, I haven't posted in a min either.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Well if you feel better making stuff up fine with me. From the top me the fight was announced I had manny winning. When I realized no PED testing for testing then I said manny by ko. I was right .

Now let’s see if you can say manny is wrong for not having PED testing for this fight?

Yes, I have an agenda. To get manny fans to call him out for not having ost PED testing.
          Your agenda is clear. The facts is you calling the man a ped cheat with no facts. None. Ain't nothing changed.

Just throw the man a bone by saying he broke the guy down, made him quit, and get off your other garbage.

Comment

#FloydRuinsLives

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              Your agenda is clear. The facts is you calling the man a ped cheat with no facts. None. Ain't nothing changed.

Just throw the man a bone by saying he broke the guy down, made him quit, and get off your other garbage.
              No, I'm saying there was no OST PED testing for the fight, which is a fact, plain and simple. He won this fight by stoppage, something he hadn't done above 145 ever. He looked stronger and more active than he has in all his other fights that had OST PED testing.

If this was any other fighter you'd be su****ious just like I and other posters are. But its Manny so you want to not talk about it and just focus on the positives.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

lmao, does everybody do VADA testing? yet it's only Manny who ALWAYS has to do it right?

Manny is so garbage, he fought an old punching bag yet he needs to show people he needs to take the test or else he can't knock out an old punching bag who was never even great to begin with.

Let me fight a guy who's "a punching bag", I bet you I'll knock him out without roids, but yet a professional for so many years needs to show he needs to take a test in order to get a knock out over a punching bag because if he isn't on roids there's no way he'd get the knock out lol

the title of the thread is correct, it is 09/10 all over again with take the test take the test
                Last edited by Gigantes; 07-21-2018, 04:29 PM.

Comment

-Pacquiao scores a knock out
                  -Pacquiao does not have drug testing before fight
                  -Pacquiao wants fight with Mayweather after
                  -Pacquiao fanatics are trying to hang on to Mayweather's coat-tails

Yep 2010/2018 Same thing

Comment

Working...
                  X