Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Lomachenko: Pacquiao Must Go To 135 - No Catch-Weight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Lomachenko: Pacquiao Must Go To 135 - No Catch-Weight!

Egis Klimas, the manager of WBA lightweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko (11-1, 9 KOs), made it clear that his boxer is not willing to move up to the junior welterweight limit of 140 pounds for a catch-weight bout with Manny Pacquiao. This past weekend, Pacquiao captured the WBA "regular" welterweight title with a seven round stoppage of Lucas Matthysse in Malaysia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There's the deal breaker.

Crawford it is.

Comment

Perfect.

Now that that’s out of the way...

Comment

Sounds to me like posturing to get more money. That's the smart business move.

I bet if you throw enough loot his way he'd do the fight at a CW without hesitation, especially if they think they can win.

Comment

I honestly think both walk around the same weight. Weight shouldn't be a problem and loma should jump at the chance to fight pac if the opportunities present itself no matter what weight.

Comment

Lomachenko would be at a huge power disadvantage if they fight at 140, which is probably Manny's best weight.

Comment

Pac scared him outta moving up in weight haha.

Comment

So that eliminates Lomachenko! Call Eddie Hearn, see what's up with Amir Khan!

Comment

I think Pacquiao can still make 135. He only rehydrates to around 152 fighting as a welterweight. Most welterweights rehydrate to around 160+. He might be a little drained but he can do it.

Comment

Klimas is one of the biggest big mouth clowns in the sport.. always has been..

When these B sides like Loma & Wilder start thinking they call the shots? Lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X