Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Povetkin Officially Announced; 9/22 at Wembley Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ is what u call a real champ taking on all opposition never backing down hes a true heavyweight hero unlike others who love to talk about it on social media like Instagram models 🤣

Comment

He's a Hearniac, Hearniac on the dancefloor
      Grinding up on Eddie for a dry hump

AJs new ring walk music

His male fans in crop tops will go mental when it belts out in the arena

Comment

As expected. Good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... I'm not an Yankee... but if AJ is able to sell out Wembley on Sep 22 vs Povetkin, why couldn't he be able to sell it vs Wilder as well?... maybe is some magic I can't comprehend...
          Povetkin is not a PPV fight in the U.S so it doesn't matter .

Having Wilder compete with Canelo and GGG for peoples money is suicide and would directly cut into that fights money .

Its not about magic or selling out Wembley , its about logic of not putting a U.S fighter never been on PPV ( JOKE ) and expect him to out do an anticipated rematch the entire U.S in general is waiting for .

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever
            This is what cowards are supposed to do. Follow the path of least resistance and run from imminent or inevitable asswhooping dangers.
            Wait, so you actually think Povetkin is some pushover?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
              ... I'm not an Yankee... but if AJ is able to sell out Wembley on Sep 22 vs Povetkin, why couldn't he be able to sell it vs Wilder as well?... maybe is some magic I can't comprehend...
              Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Povetkin is not a PPV fight in the U.S so it doesn't matter .

Having Wilder compete with Canelo and GGG for peoples money is suicide and would directly cut into that fights money .

Its not about magic or selling out Wembley , its about logic of not putting a U.S fighter never been on PPV ( JOKE ) and expect him to out do an anticipated rematch the entire U.S in general is waiting for .
              ... man, I do follow all this shit...
              ... Hearn was wanting to put it on DAZN in the US, right?... then he wasn't after the US PPV (Showtime) money...

( and I really don't have a horse in this race...)

Comment

Really looking forward to this one and Breazeale/Wilder. Two quality fights with 4 top fighters involved.

And BTW, to the Povetkin haters... Wilder would NOT fight Whyte in England on a Joshua undercard. Too much of an out-of-control ego. Or, as his Wilderholic fans would say.... he didn't need Whyte. But Povetkin had no problem humbling himself to fight on Joshua's card. And now we see his next fight IS Joshua.

Wilder's biggest problem is Wilder. Lose the ****** swollen ego, and be a man for once. Be HUMBLE now and then. Always whining about Joshua this Joshua that.

Get these 2 fights out of the way, and have Joshua/Wilder next year... what isn't to like? Great news for the sport!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... man, I do follow all this shit...
                  ... Hearn was wanting to put it on DAZN in the US, right?... then he wasn't after the US PPV (Showtime) money...

( and I really don't have a horse in this race...)
                  IDK what hes doing , putting it on DAZN is the smart move for his platform .

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Really looking forward to this one and Breazeale/Wilder. Two quality fights with 4 top fighters involved.

And BTW, to the Povetkin haters... Wilder would NOT fight Whyte in England on a Joshua undercard. Too much of an out-of-control ego. Or, as his Wilderholic fans would say.... he didn't need Whyte. But Povetkin had no problem humbling himself to fight on Joshua's card. And now we see his next fight IS Joshua.

Wilder's biggest problem is Wilder. Lose the ****** swollen ego, and be a man for once. Be HUMBLE now and then. Always whining about Joshua this Joshua that.

Get these 2 fights out of the way, and have Joshua/Wilder next year... what isn't to like? Great news for the sport!
                    ... man, Wilder is just OK -- he doesn't have any other option for a huge money fight... then give him a break...

Comment

The 50 million dollar duck is OFFICIAL!

Comment

Working...
                      X