Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Do I Look Old? I'm Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
    It's funny how Pacquiao looks great against everyone else but looked like he was stuck in mud against Mayweather. Even that Ox Horn had him bouncing around like a pinball.

And since when does a near 40 year old grow muscles in 8 weeks?

With that being said Pacquiao seemed to develop a mean streak last night. Did anyone noticed how he stood over Matthysse and glared at him after the first KD?
    Stuck in Mud?

You mean with all that runnin' and huggin'

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... Stick and move NOT stick and hug Floyd. Don't change the game lol

https://youtu.be/jUDX5vZ7GeQ

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

https://youtu.be/dz3a3XxsSDY

P4P BEST of today, Lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

https://youtu.be/cLZcA8MGm7w

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-15-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Before that Floyd retired to avoid fighting all the good welters. Than after Manny agreed to testing Floyd came up with flat fee purse for Pac & additional B.S. about not fighting pac until he left Arum. Then before fight he I.V. flushes out his system because he was dehydrated? A guy that never had trouble making weight in his career, except when he needed a weight advantage against 147 lbs debuting Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        There are certain athletes that we know were juicing but never tested positive. Sammy sosa, Mark Mcguire, Barry bonds, Evander Holyfield, and.. Clearly Manny Pacquiao. If you can't see that, it's because you don't want to because it's as obvious as buboys fat belly.
        All the names you mentioned were eventually caught or admitted to using (PEDs) androstenedione/steroids (McGuire/Sosa) and the rubbing cream (Bonds/Holyfield). Sosa tested positive in 2003. Don't worry, Manny is next. He is so religious that it will eat him up inside and eventually admit to it or he's going to hell.
        Last edited by Boxknowledge75; 07-15-2018, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxknowledge75 View Post
          All the names you mentioned were all eventually caught and admitted to using androstenedione/steroids (McGuire/Sosa) and the rubbing cream (Bonds/Holyfield)
          sosa denied using steroids just 2 weeks ago. Holyfield still denies the whole Evan Fields situation. Bonds said he was mislead to taking something by a trainer. None tested positive but we all know what's going on. Roach admitted that he was suspicious of ariza and never knew what ariza was giving Manny. And you know Manny isn't smart enough to ask.

Comment

There are certain athletes that we know were juicing but never tested positive. Sammy sosa, Mark Mcguire, Barry bonds, Evander Holyfield, and.. Clearly Manny Pacquiao. If you can't see that, it's because you don't want to because it's as obvious as buboys fat belly.
            I think Floyd and Bhop were juicing too. Agree?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              I think Floyd and Bhop were juicing too. Agree?
              I wouldn't rule out anyone who wasn't tested year round and was still able to perform at an elite level as they approached and surpassed their 40s. There are certain things that don't happen in boxing, you don't hit your prime past 35 like Hopkins did, you don't ko and hurt people as you move up weight classes as pac did from the David Diaz fight through the Margarito fight.

Comment

sosa denied using steroids just 2 weeks ago. Holyfield still denies the whole Evan Fields situation. Bonds said he was mislead to taking something by a trainer. None tested positive but we all know what's going on. Roach admitted that he was suspicious of ariza and never knew what ariza was giving Manny. And you know Manny isn't smart enough to ask.
                Sosa? Yes he did test positive in 2003, look it up.Bonds, Holyfield and even Mosely said they were "misled" to me that's admitting. You do know Roac and Ariza don't get along right? Till this day they're down playing each other's work and what ever illegal is in that shake should have a name like androstenedione, cream cat piss, etc. Pac is under a microscope, someone should atleast have a name for whatever illegal substance he's on.
                Last edited by Boxknowledge75; 07-15-2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  if he stays the hell away from spence, crawford and thurman , i think pac will be fine for now
                  Pac beats ALL these welterweights as well as Floyd in Malaysia.

Spence would probably be the only one willing to take that challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxknowledge75 View Post
                    Sosa? Yes he did tested positive in 2003, look it up.Bonds, Holyfield and even Mosely said they were "misled" to me that's admitting. You do know Roac and Ariza don't get along right? Till this day they're down playing each other's work and what ever illegal is in that shake should have a name like androstenedione, cream cat piss, etc.
                    yeah roach and ariza don't get along, and that's part of the reason why. Roach making that comment incriminated Manny which he wouldn't have done to his fighter unless it were true. Plus, let's be sensible, guys like bonds and sosa were hitting 60 and 70 Homers in consecutive years which is something you never saw in baseball. When in boxing have you seen someone carry power up weight classes like pac did from his run of fights with David Diaz through Margarito? Much bigger punchers than pac like hearns, Trinidad, Roy Jones didn't carry that kind of pop as they went up in weight. Then once talk of peds started, everyone all of a sudden started going 12 with pac. Pretty odd.

Comment

yeah roach and ariza don't get along, and that's part of the reason why. Roach making that comment incriminated Manny which he wouldn't have done to his fighter unless it were true. Plus, let's be sensible, guys like bonds and sosa were hitting 60 and 70 Homers in consecutive years which is something you never saw in baseball. When in boxing have you seen someone carry power up weight classes like pac did from his run of fights with David Diaz through Margarito? Much bigger punchers than pac like hearns, Trinidad, Roy Jones didn't carry that kind of pop as they went up in weight. Then once talk of peds started, everyone all of a sudden started going 12 with pac. Pretty odd.
                      Yes, 60 and 70 HR are pretty odd and obvious. As for pac, he never had 1 punch power, he's ko's were from accumulations of punches. Hearns,Trinidad and Jones aren't fast volume punchers like pac which made him successfully move up in weight. Ko's stopped because fighters became more cautious and didn't engage as much when they realize he had a little pop at ww and learning from his previous fights from cotto and early on that his volume punching need to be respected. Shoot, some even fought him just to survive. His rise in weight is natural given he was on a third world diet at 16 (115 lbs) and filled out by 29(144 ish) with better American diet and vitamins. When I was 16 I weighed about 140ish and at 29 I weighed 185 and a lot stronger. Now at 43 I wiegh in @215 Deeeeam , and keep in mind, mayweather weighed around the same at 16. Both small ww, if both stayed 1 weight below. They both would have more knockouts. Pac and May is just that special bro.
                      Last edited by Boxknowledge75; 07-15-2018, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X