No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Calls Out Manny Pacquiao For a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Angry? I was actually laughing at you for your admission. After all of that, now it's unclear who won?

I guess your slow mo videos didn't even convince you, huh?
    Sure it didn't that's why your there in my epic thread, day in day out trying to dispute it even though I'm having a vacation for months.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Sure it didn't that's why your there in my epic thread, day in day out trying to dispute it even though I'm having a vacation for months.
      Am I? Last I checked, I destroyed your video, asked you to accept a challenge about it, and then you declined.

I'm only in your thread beating up on ADP now.

But um....this is what you had to show for your thread. I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment

Am I? Last I checked, I destroyed your video, asked you to accept a challenge about it, and then you declined.

I'm only in your thread beating up on ADP now.

But um....this is what you had to show for your thread. I hope you enjoyed it!

If that makes you happy. Enjoy that. That's like 122 votes lol My epic thread has 500,000 views. It's not even 0.0002% of the the number of boxing fans who have seen my epic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          If that makes you happy. Enjoy that. That's like 122 votes lol My epic thread has 500,000 views. It's not even 0.0002% of the the number of boxing fans who have seen my epic thread.
          But you lied and tried to say that poll wasn't around when your thread was up.

Didn't you? LMAOOO. Oh it was around. You posted all that shlt, then it was destroyed with that poll. Then you had an epic meltdown and got banished to the Global forum and temp banned to boot. Funniest moment in history here

Comment

Gotta love this guy, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
              True dat. Manny has already been stung by The Hornet once, he isn't about to fight a 30 year old, natural ww, who is also a former champ.

If The Hornet wanted a rematch with Pac, he shouldn't have beat him up so bad the first time. Its his own fault. He should have taken it easy on Manny and let him a couple rounds, to make Manny think he would have a chance. But he didn't and Manny is now terrified of Hornets. Even more so than he is scared of needles. That is why the fight was in Kuala Lumpur, he heard there are no hornets there.
              Wouldn't be so bad if Jeffrey didn't bullrush in, head first. Nobody wants to face that kind of shti twice.

Comment

Horn needs Pac.

Comment

So for years you have been crying that Pacquiao won the fight....

and now you say it's not clear who won???? LMAOOOO.

I feel sorry for you.
                  Spoon got caught with his thong showing.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Spoon got caught with his thong showing.
                    The dude is a delusional joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X