No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Gives High Praise To Buboy as New Head Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    I agree, I heard the Commentators during the fight say Pacman didn't even wish Roach Condelences when his mother passed last Dec.. Drama must be deep between the two.
    Is this true?

Wow, this is deeper than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
      Good win for Manny but he beat Lucas not Crawford! This is the same Lucas that Alexander schooled and Postol made quit! Too much credit is giving for this win but nonetheless, good to see Manny competing again.
      Alexander schooled?? Have you even seen that fight, it was a some what contraversial decision, many thought Lucas did enough to win given it was a 10 rounder and Devon was down twice if i recall correctly. None the less hes lost heart, not the same force he once was prior to the Garcia fight. Postol boxed his ears of and made him quit, and now pac did same thing.

Comment

Let the haters express their frustrations

Wish list for Manny's next fight:
        Danny Garcia or
        Adrien Broner or
        Keith THurman or
        A Khan or
        Loma or
        Winner of Spence jr vs T Crawford (Manny's last fight)

Bob Arums's wish list:
        Mike Alvarado
        T Crawford (making sure TC will win this fight)

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Is this true?

Pac was really pissed when Freddie told him to quit being a senator or retire.

Comment

https://youtu.be/ROxzo7Y8VhI?t=1710
            Justine Fortune was doing most of the instructions in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Is this true?

Yup, the commentators mentioned it during the Telecast.. Pac hasn't spoken to Roach at all..

Comment

Glad Manny dumped that cancerous trainer, he looked better with Buboy than he has in years.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  I agree, I heard the Commentators during the fight say Pacman didn't even wish Roach Condelences when his mother passed last Dec.. Drama must be deep between the two.
                  pac prolly didnt even know about it. although its still a lazy job on manny's part and his team but he prolly didnt know.

roach has mention numerous times, that the only time they talk is when pac is in camp, after the fight, pac goes back to the philipines and roach says he doesnt hear from manny again until the next training camp.

Comment

pac being instructed to throw the uppercut more.. then in the next round, stops lucas with an uppercut --

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      pac being instructed to throw the uppercut more.. then in the next round, stops lucas with an uppercut --

thats what makes the great fighters great! you could have the best plan ever, someone else sees a flaw and wants to take advantage. and the fighter responds to this, and well... that makes a good team. i'd noticed every time Roach spoke to Manny in the corner, everything ended in "ok?" thats not being very assertive of your fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X