Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs. Prime Antonio Margarito.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford vs. Prime Antonio Margarito.

Crawford is faster and more skilled, but Margarito was taller, naturally bigger and could apply pressure. Who would win?

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    Crawford is faster and more skilled, but Margarito was taller, naturally bigger and could apply pressure. Who would win?
    Crawford outboxes him like Paul Williams did. Margarito's power will forever be suspect to me because he didn't have it anymore after the Mosely fight. Power doesn't just disappear like that even when fighters get older, its the last thing to go. Without it he is nothing more than a club fighter with a good chin.
    Last edited by Mister Wolf; 07-15-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Crawford boxes Shartarito's ears off.

Comment

If Cotto can't hurt Margarito, who is a MUCH bigger puncher, then I don't see Margarito being deterred enough to not stop him the way he stopped Cotto.

Comment

Crawford would duck Margarito like that coward Gayweather but if they did fight Margarito would've made him quit in 6 rounds. Marg was a boss who got fuked over by a corrupt system that only favors certain people.

Comment

Tony would beat the ghetto out of Bud.

Comment

I actually think Crawford would stop him. Crawford would lure him in with his movement and walk him into a big shot. Cotto's mistake was first standing in front of him and trading and second going into full retreat when the pressure got to be too much.

Comment

Prime Margarito = plaster gloves.

Crawford stops him without the plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  If Cotto can't hurt Margarito, who is a MUCH bigger puncher, then I don't see Margarito being deterred enough to not stop him the way he stopped Cotto.
                  You had me till u mentioned Cotto who obviously cant deal with pressure. Crawford would pick him apart but Antionio would have his moments when he comes on late

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                    I actually think Crawford would stop him. Crawford would lure him in with his movement and walk him into a big shot. Cotto's mistake was first standing in front of him and trading and second going into full retreat when the pressure got to be too much.
                    Dude, Margarito walked into Cotto's titanic shots, one of the most head snapping punches I've seen in a fight, CONSTANTLY and Crawford is an inferior puncher to Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X