Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Like I Said - I'm Not Gone From Boxing, I'm Still Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    I don’t think so, Broner can’t even beat Vargas and whenever he gets hit hard, he goes on retreat mode and his aggressiveness disappears.
    Vargas was bombing Broner's body all night and he still never felt gassed, even in 12-th round. You sure Pac can throw those power punches even half the fight? Pac was throwing those when he wanted to taking seconds to breath inbetween with Mathysee giving those reluctantly but Broner won't.
    ab is the type of ancient human. He will storm Pac, then he might retreat after receiving hard blows but then he looks again at Pac and again storms his opponent. His brain cells won't hold information about danger longer than 5 seconds because small opponent standing in front of him will overwrite information in his drug store... I mean brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      The fight seemed a lil staged and Matty looked like a duck but Pac skill wise had it ALL going at once last night! His combos, angles, and shot selection were perfect. His speed was relentless. Ill have to rewatch the fight but I saw no flaws in his game

He scored an A+ last night. Good-Job Mr. Pacman.
      Only flaw was he rushed in few times and got clipped but has a strong chin.

Comment

Yeah, for the time being. First opponent with a heart to fight ends it.

Comment

Originally posted by Halama86 View Post
          I mean, if you give Manny credit for the wins he should've had over Horn and Bradley, his only 2 losses in the past 10 years or so was against Marquez and Floyd (not exactly "bums"). He's not the Manny of the past, no doubt about it, but I think his decline is being exaggerated a little bit.

That being said, I was suspicious of the two knees Lucas took; my view wasn't great but it looked like the punches that caused them barely connected. It's also possible that I have no idea what I'm talking about (it's happened before).
          I agree, he could very well be 60-5-2. Had he not lost on paper to Horn and Bradley do you think it changes at all how people perceive his legacy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
            Vargas was bombing Broner's body all night and he still never felt gassed, even in 12-th round. You sure Pac can throw those power punches even half the fight? Pac was throwing those when he wanted to taking seconds to breath inbetween with Mathysee giving those reluctantly but Broner won't.
            ab is the type of ancient human. He will storm Pac, then he might retreat after receiving hard blows but then he looks again at Pac and again storms his opponent. His brain cells won't hold information about danger longer than 5 seconds because small opponent standing in front of him will overwrite information in his drug store... I mean brain.
            Broner was good as a lightweight and that’s about it. He struggled against feather fisted Malignaggi and he lost to Maidana, Porter and Mikey Garcia. Even this old and past his prime Pac would humiliate him if they ever fight.

Comment

Working...
            X