Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Crushes Matthysse For First KO Win Since 09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True That View Post
    Lol, even Chris Algieri went 12 rounds with Pacquiao. Lol, Chris Algieri didn't quit.
    Pac was clean back then.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      False. Pacquiao overtrained against Horn like he does with most of his previous fights. He looked real lethargic against Horn and was already tired from the get-go.

Justin Fortune emphasized more on strength conditioning, unusual since Pac trains for speed, never for power. You can see against Matthyse, Pac was not fast, but he definitely had power. He wasn't bouncing around like a jack rabbit either like he usually does. He stayed flat foot and was obvious he was willing to take some to get that KO win, which caught my eye.

Definitely a top welter weight and beats anybody in the lower weights.

But never against Crawford or Spence.
      I don't think he beats Crawford or Spence, but he'd definitely make them think. It'd be great experience for either of them.

The way Manny was slipping in those body shots though makes me think he'd give Thurman a very a hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
        Pac was clean back then.
        Here you go Mayweather... You've bamboozled the public long enough..

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...eathers-legacy

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Here you go Mayweather... You've bamboozled the public long enough..

Oh my, damaging indeed.

Comment

Pac was clean back then.

I'm talking about Lucas Quitthysse.
            When the going got tough he quit. Like he did against Postol.

Algieri got knocked down 6 times and went 12, he didn't quit like Quitthysse.

Comment

PAC vs CRAWFORD. Top Stank can make that fight happen at the drop of a pen.

Comment

Comment

Pac was clean back then.
                  Pretty serious accusation to make about an all-time great. So let me get this straight Manny gets the first knockout in 9 years and he's all of a sudden on performance-enhancing drugs? Or could it have been he's finally fought somebody his size rather than the much bigger fighters like he has been since 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Billycostigan View Post
                    Pretty serious accusation to make about an all-time great. So let me get this straight Manny gets the first knockout in 9 years and he's all of a sudden on performance-enhancing drugs? Or could it have been he's finally fought somebody his size rather than the much bigger fighters like he has been since 2008.
                    You'll never win against these Pac haters... Meanwhile Floyd is masking his Blood Test with high IV readings but the *****s are blind...

READ ARTICLE

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      You'll never win against these Pac haters... Meanwhile Floyd is masking his Blood Test with high IV readings but the *****s are blind...

READ ARTICLE
                      Yeah no kidding. The night before the fight with Manny he was allowed excess saline and vitamins via IV and was granted a therapeutic use exemption when he didn't even apply for that license until 3 weeks after the fight. It amazes me how people don't question the special treatment Floyd has with commission and USADA

Comment

Working...
                      X