ssm
    cotto
    nelo*
    pac

pre ww pac -
    mab 2x
    jmm 2x
    eric 3x

ww+ pac (im going to list them all and you tell me which is the win an honest fight fan is supposed to be hyped about) -
    dlh
    cotto*
    clottey
    margarito
    ssm
    jmm 2x
    timmy 3x
    rios
    algieri
    may
    vargas
    horn
    lucas

bonus question....in your honest opinion, is there a name in pacs resume that you feel would hae beaten may ???
    Hey Roy ( may I call you Roy )
    I think if Castillo was awarded the victory that would of changed Mayweather’s path
    Don’t get me wrong , he’s one of the greatest fighters that I have witnessed on tube and live
    But I do believe a lost would of deranged his path along the way
    Like I said before , not taking anything away from him , but a loss will change your ways

Comment

The beauty of boxing is that fighters can win with many different styles. I enjoy seeing that variety.

The sport would be boring if everybody fought the exact same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        What do you think of Loma, has all the skill in the world yet he still presses the action, he could pot shot 1 punch at a time yet each fight he is in is action packed, so in reality he brings the best of both worlds
        Lets see how he fights at 147-154 !

Mayweather was tearing them up at 130-135, it was only when he moved to fight much bigger guys he became more and more clinical.

You all compare Floyd everywhere, just remember Floyd changed and matured across his career, there are facets to FM that's spans 5 weight classes, Lomo got a way to go and he to will need defensive skills to win at those much higher weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton Belgram View Post
          But you do acknowledge that those offensive fighters, like Golovkin, are plain out inferior to the technicians, right? Not that that makes guys like Golovkin any bad at all, but I have seriously seen people claim that Golovkin would smash Ward, lol.
          There are two reasons Golovkin would lose to Ward. First Ward is a dirty fighter. Hitting below the belt, elbows, head butting, and excessive holding aren't allowed. Secondly Ward is bigger than Golovkin. If they were both the same size and boxing by the rules I'd favor Golovkin. I don't consider Ward an outstanding technical fighter.
          Last edited by TonyGe; 07-15-2018, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            What someone finds entertaining is totally subjective to them.

I love watching technical fighters, I love watching a guy shut down their opponents offense but in turn that means the action is usually cut down so it's understandable someone would be opposed to that.

It's like saying are you really a fan of film if you can't appreciate the highest level of film making such as Alfred Hitch****? Of course you are. Some people just want to see Arnold Schwarzenegger blow some **** up.

Doesn't make them any less of a fan of film.

That , my friend , is a fabulous opinion and a great fughin description of two different personalities
            Great use of words and couldn’t of said it better myself
            Although shutting a fighter down does not mean not throwing or making a fight less attractive
            Hate Floyd but did make you pay once you missed

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Hey Roy ( may I call you Roy )
              I think if Castillo was awarded the victory that would of changed Mayweather’s path
              Don’t get me wrong , he’s one of the greatest fighters that I have witnessed on tube and live
              But I do believe a lost would of deranged his path along the way
              Like I said before , not taking anything away from him , but a loss will change your ways
              when a fight fan disparages one guys resume, its only fair for THAT fight fan to compare resumes.

may and pac had different styles that lead them to where they are. not sure why one has to be peed on and the other jerked off to.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                when a fight fan disparages one guys resume, its only fair for THAT fight fan to compare resumes.

may and pac had different styles that lead them to where they are. not sure why one has to be peed on and the other jerked off to.
                Not jerking anybody off
                Just stating the way I see it
                I did not disagree with you and actually thought your point of view made a lot more sense than many on this site ( with your long proof and all )
                But once Mayweather moved up , he did become a little threatened to actually compare his skills to the present fighter ( exactly like he did with Manny , letting time go by )

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Not jerking anybody off
                  Just stating the way I see it
                  I did not disagree with you and actually thought your point of view made a lot more sense than many on this site ( with your long proof and all )
                  But once Mayweather moved up , he did become a little threatened to actually compare his skills to the present fighter ( exactly like he did with Manny , letting time go by )
                  may and pac both aged after the failed 1st attempt. if only pac would have agreed to the no cutoff . he gave no good reason for it.

once may moved up, he wasnt able ending people. he was going to be the smarter man in the ring.

pac is always about trying to end a person.

i love action guys but can appreciate a ring general too.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Lets see how he fights at 147-154 !

Mayweather was tearing them up at 130-135, it was only when he moved to fight much bigger guys he became more and more clinical.

You all compare Floyd everywhere, just remember Floyd changed and matured across his career, there are facets to FM that's spans 5 weight classes, Lomo got a way to go and he to will need defensive skills to win at those much higher weight classes.
                    No, as floyd got older he became better at timing when he fought dangerous opponents and using usada for his own gain

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      may and pac both aged after the failed 1st attempt. if only pac would have agreed to the no cutoff . he gave no good reason for it.
                      Bob Arum said he was scared of needles.

Comment

Working...
                      X