Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was there drug testing for Pacquiao Matthyse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

high quality stuff imported from the US of A...A side meth.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
      Lmao I knew it was coming. I kinda wanna know if there was testing as well. But I chalk it up to him actually fighting some one his size.....but then idk. He couldn't stop marquez, or Bradley.
      lucas got stop by postol what more do you want? saw this coming from a mile! knew pac was gonna land and knew lucas was gonna fold. it wasnt like he knocked him out marquez style! this was fishy but that wasnt???? LOL!!!!!stay on that salt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        I dont think he stopped matthyse.. matthyse just quit
        I agree. I was actually mad at the stoppage at first. Until I saw matthysse spit his mouth piece out. About the third Rd. He looked like he didn't wanna be there anymore. That said. Pac caught him clean with those uppercuts

Comment

What fight were you watching? Pacquiao didn't look suspiciously muscular or explosive at all. He looked better than he did in the Horn fight but that's because this time he was fighting a guy his age and size who wasn't roughing him up like Horn did.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            lucas got stop by postol what more do you want? saw this coming from a mile! knew pac was gonna land and knew lucas was gonna fold. it wasnt like he knocked him out marquez style! this was fishy but that wasnt???? LOL!!!!!stay on that salt!!!
            I wouldn't use the word fishy, more like I'm just curious. Like I told another guy. About the third Rd Lucas looked like he didn't wanna be there anymore and those uppercuts were clean as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
              I wouldn't use the word fishy, more like I'm just curious. Like I told another guy. About the third Rd Lucas looked like he didn't wanna be there anymore and those uppercuts were clean as hell.
              lucas quit. it wasnt like manny knocked him out cold. i knew lucas was gonna quit.

Comment

I heard he took some rehydration i.v.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  lucas quit. it wasnt like manny knocked him out cold. i knew lucas was gonna quit.
                  That first uppercut that Manny landed in the 3rd that put Lucas down also took his soul. Dude wanted NO part of that fight after that punch.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    It was the first time he fought someone his size in a decade. We got too used to him fighting welter-middleweight monsters like Margarito, Cotto, or even Horn.

Even a way past prime Manny smokes anyone around his size (natural 135-140 lber).
                    He fought JMM 4 times - someone smaller than him - and Bradley 3 times - someone the same size or a hair bigger - and he didnt overpower them like Lucas tonight.

I had Manny winning by accumulation stoppage or UD, but outright overpowering Lucas was a surprise.

Yes, I am very suspicious of a guy who - again - opted to fight without drug testing after having been KTFO himself

Comment

Lol I have to admit, his punches packing that heaviness they used to back in the day. He looked strong and built like a tank again. WAR PACQUIAOO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X