Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Knocks Matthysse Out in Seventh For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much do each of these fighters have left? If they have something left in the tank we could see some fireworks. Can only imagine what if it happened years ago when both were still closer to their primes.

Comment

Hoping for 1 last great performance....from Matthysse with Pacquiao's career ending with him lying face down on the canvas

Comment

I'm watching on BoxNation

They are showing Saunder Eubank

Comment

Pac is going to destroy this bum. I am then going to count my money after I win my bet on a Pac Man stoppage.

People saying "Imagine if this fight happened in their primes". Lol. Manny would of absolutely owned him if They fought back then.

Manny is a all time great. Matthyse is a no name scrub.

WAR MANNY!

Comment

The better fight is on regular ESPN before the Pac fight. Matthysse and Pac are 35 and 40. Pac was better than elite, a decade ago. 7-10 years ago, Matthysse was pretty damn good. Today, they are both shells of their former selves and at least Pac has admitted that much.

On the other hand, Prograis is a fast rising star. He may very well prove he is a top 10 p4p fighter in due time. Can't really no for sure yet, as his toughest fight was Indongo and he has never had to deal with adversity in the ring. He seems to still be learning and getting better. A young fast rising star against an "opponent" and a fight between two old men who were once both fearsome warriors. A good night of boxing, though I will save my $5 and miss the later fight.

Comment

I think Prograis is supposed to win though. I got my ESPN+ and I'm ready to go.

Comment

How many hours until the fight?

Comment

two hours until the stream starts...

Comment

Undercard fights for this card will start on ESPN+ in 1 hour, followed by the main part of the card an hour after that

Comment

Damn pacquiao fight niw has goen to boxing after dark level

Comment

Working...
                      X