Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long till Teofimo Lopez knocks out Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Not only are you a derranged lunatic. You are also delusional
    Homochicken is the biggest joke of all time in ALL SPORTS! You're just too much of a Cuckie McGee to see otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Never happens. LomachickenassEurobum will never take on a challenge.
      Yes because stepping up and facing the no.1 guy at a weight above he’d ever fought at was ‘not taking a challenge’.

You’re a bonafide ******.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Yes because stepping up and facing the no.1 guy at a weight above he’d ever fought at was ‘not taking a challenge’.

You’re a bonafide ******.
        Only mass shooter Nascar cucks think Loma is good. Salido whipped him like an abusive father. And check my earlier post, that was a Linares stunt double he fought.

Comment

Only mass shooter Nascar cucks think Loma is good. Salido whipped him like an abusive father. And check my earlier post, that was a Linares stunt double he fought.
          Mass shooter NASCAR cucks-that was funny. channeling your inner Ghost Rider.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Mass shooter NASCAR cucks-that was funny. channeling your inner Ghost Rider.
            Hard to believe these guys can't see that I'm being sarcastic.

Comment

Hard to believe these guys can't see that I'm being sarcastic.
              Yeah but It's NSB. I got called a p@ctard once. Imagine that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Yeah but It's NSB. I got called a p@ctard once. Imagine that?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  It’s only a matter of time Lopez already said he wants to end Lomachenko and with his brutal power I see it Happeing within another two years.
                  Linares super skilled, faster, longer, bigger sharp shooter would be a stylistic nightmare for lil chenko.

Linares toys with the lil guy all day long.

But loma would never dare stepping in with a guy like linares or Mikey.
                  You are the dumbest person on here. Here's proof.

Now leave the site f@gg0t. You lost the bet.

Comment

Oh don’t even start with that buddy

This place was legit until the Loma and ggg fans came along they don’t know ***** about boxing and think those two are the greatest thing since slice bread

Mikey and Loma are just pure talent and are the best boxers in the sport today.

Mikey and loma still have more to prove but they'll be there eventually.
                    So you said Loma is the best boxer in the sport a year ago and he's since defeated Rigo who was your #1 p4p and said he couldn't win even knowing the weight and then he defeated Linares who you held in regard as a great fighter and as you can see here you said he'd get killed by but wouldn't dare fight.

Linares super skilled, faster, longer, bigger sharp shooter would be a stylistic nightmare for lil chenko.

Linares toys with the lil guy all day long.

But loma would never dare stepping in with a guy like linares or Mikey.
                    So you've gone from saying he's the best boxer and then beat two guys you felt were the best pound for pound and now he's garbage and will lose to a prospect because he's white and you don't like some of his white fans because you are acting like a little child? YOU are the biggest casual here. Only thing you are not CASUAL about is your racism. You are a hardcore racist scumbag and pathetic POS human being who's a pu$$y who challenged posters to bets and then doesn't honor them. Scum of the earth.

You've been exposed again.
                    Last edited by chrisJS; 07-19-2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Homochicken is the biggest joke of all time in ALL SPORTS! You're just too much of a Cuckie McGee to see otherwise.
                      BAHAHAHAHAH bahahah how mad he makes you is so funny. How much sleep do ya lose?

Comment

Working...
                      X