Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: Joshua fight is a 50%-50% fight, that’s the BOTTOM LINE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    What makes me laugh is that he thinks wilder Vs fury is a super fight.

Tyson fury.. is.... Not....a....draw...

His comeback sated curiosity. That's it. Everyone afterwards had a bitter taste left in the mouth. It was a joke fight and a joke event.

Fury was failing to sell 14k for Klitschko 2 in Manchester!!! His home town FFS.

What on earth possesses anyone to think that wilder Vs Fury is a super fight is beyond me.
    It's just desperation, to make it look like Wilder has better options. Fury would rather wait and face a beaten Joshua than fight anyone else. Joshua holds all the aces to be honest, i know that's hard for some to fathom, but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Ok, so let's say those numbers are true and he's making $16 million per fight, which seems very realistic. That's likely 4x what Wilder makes per fight.

AJ could have made 150-200 million in a trilogy with Wilder. How many fights will he have to fight now to make that kind of money? And when you can make that kind of money, why even fight that many fights?

AJ is a pawn in Eddie's DAZN plans. Eddie has no fiduciary duty to AJ. AJ's best shot to make the biggest money was to become a US PPV star. Something Eddie steered him away from because Eddie benefits more from the DAZN launch going well.
      A trilogy cannot be assumed

If Joshua beats Wilder, which I would guess he would be the slight favourite to do so, then thats that. There won't be a further two fights

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Why did he accept the fight for that money in the first place then?
        to prove hearn was bluffing about doing the fight next.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Thats where your INDEFINATLEY wrong bc there is and will always be someone to fight and i already know who the next line up is beyond 2020 and its a far bigger threat than Wilder .

Joshua doesnt need Wilder period , Hearn is never going to give 50% to him as Joshua continues to clean out the division , thats just not reality and no need to go further .

Wilder wont be around forever and he has a better chance getting knocked out than not fighting Joshua , so ? Either way hes only hurting himself bc resumes CAN'T lie !

The bigger question is how will his fan boy club continue to spin who he fights , what opponents does he actually have from now till ??? lol
          Again, it's not about having 'someone' to fight. It's not about danger level or quality of fighter. It's about name recognition. Wilder brings a belt and 2nd/3rd highest name recognition in the HW. That won't change in the next 2 years as name brand fighters aren't made overnight.

You're a good poster, but you definitely despise Wilder and are an AJ fanboy. Think your judgement is a bit clouded in this matter.

Comment

to prove hearn was bluffing about doing the fight next.

dear me.

Comment

dear me.
              Very convenient to refuse to address the point when you know you have no counter.

Look at the DAZN press conference today. You really think for one second Hearn really intended to have AJ fight Wilder in November? Leaving the DAZN launch without a big fight and taking on the biggest risk in the first fight of the deal?

Hearn was never serious about fighting Wilder in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                A trilogy cannot be assumed

If Joshua beats Wilder, which I would guess he would be the slight favourite to do so, then thats that. There won't be a further two fights
                A rematch would still be the biggest fight available regardless of who won the first fight and with both of these guys being the clear two best in the world, chances are if they fight twice, they'd each win one. Especially when judges can help facilitate that when you want a trilogy.

Comment

Everyone knows AJ made £25million incl ppv for that fight.
                  Can you please provide the most compelling evidence that AJ made $33 million for the Klitschko fight? Thanks.

Comment

Very convenient to refuse to address the point when you know you have no counter.

Look at the DAZN press conference today. You really think for one second Hearn really intended to have AJ fight Wilder in November? Leaving the DAZN launch without a big fight and taking on the biggest risk in the first fight of the deal?

Hearn was never serious about fighting Wilder in 2018.
                    No it's because you're literally too far up in Wilder's crack to discuss boxing with

Comment

If I'm Wilder you move on with your career in the US and building up your Brand in the US and make your "Little" $2-3 Million (According To "Rich People" On This Forum That Is No Money) Per Fight and when Eddie and AJ serious they will have no choice but to make that fight and give him what he want to do it. Until thin, other Heavyweights in America not only need to be built up but also showcased. One thing Eddie does is building up other British Heavyweights like Dillian Whyte to give AJ what looks like Quality Opponents At Least. In the US right now it is Wilder and nothing Else!

They need to build up Adam Kownacki, Trevor Bryan, also Oscar Rivas fights out of Canada that dude built like a TANK he should be showcased more. Cruiserweights like Yunier Dorticos why not get him and move him up to Heavyweight and build him back up as a Heavyweight after scores a few impressive KO's. It is a lot of waiting and trying to get guys to go fight Wilder for Peanuts while Eddie, say what you want but he is making the investment into AJ starting with the Charles Martin fight and paying him "ALLEGEDLY £6-8 Million which was ridiculous but Eddie knew by getting him that Belt that Early in his career would lead to bigger and better things and more $$$ and surely IT DID!

Comment

Working...
                      X