Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: Joshua fight is a 50%-50% fight, that’s the BOTTOM LINE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zok310 View Post
    Everything you said is total bull****, dont ever say some dumb **** like that ever again.
    if it was bs, youd prove it instead of having a childish outburst.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      A trilogy with Wilder on US PPV would put more money in AJ's pocket than any other three fights he could have.

DAZN is what's best for Hearn, but what was best for AJ was US PPV.
      Again, we don't know whats in Joshua's new contract. If he gets a slice of Matchroom, whats best for Hearn is also whats best for Joshua.

Comment

Wilder is likely already making 4-5 million per fight. Makes no sense to go to the UK for the big cash out fight for a flat fee of 15 million. Better off fighting a few lower level guys and building to a super fight with Tyson Fury.
        if it was bs, youd prove it instead of having a childish outburst.
        Go back and read your comment for all the proof. My guy, we just want the fight no one on this site need to care about money they gettin or Fury, we just want the fight..... so either promote that fight or gtfoh!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          If Joshua defeats Fury why would they then give 50%?

Thats not going to happen ....lol

As your stock rises you dont go backwards .....

Hearn can create a trilogy with Fury if Wilder wants to live in his self delusional bubble !
          Because there will be no one else to fight. It will become a game of chicken. Wilder will need to demonstrate that he's fine holding his belt hostage and fighting meh competition (which he kind of already did). If he drags that long enough, there will come a point where Joshua says "screw it, the bastard doesn't deserve 50%, but 50% against him is more than I'll make against anyone else, and get my last belt too".

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Because there will be no one else to fight. It will become a game of chicken. Wilder will need to demonstrate that he's fine holding his belt hostage and fighting meh competition (which he kind of already did). If he drags that long enough, there will come a point where Joshua says "screw it, the bastard doesn't deserve 50%, but 50% against him is more than I'll make against anyone else, and get my last belt too".
            Thats where your INDEFINATLEY wrong bc there is and will always be someone to fight and i already know who the next line up is beyond 2020 and its a far bigger threat than Wilder .

Joshua doesnt need Wilder period , Hearn is never going to give 50% to him as Joshua continues to clean out the division , thats just not reality and no need to go further .

Wilder wont be around forever and he has a better chance getting knocked out than not fighting Joshua , so ? Either way hes only hurting himself bc resumes CAN'T lie !

The bigger question is how will his fan boy club continue to spin who he fights , what opponents does he actually have from now till ??? lol
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-17-2018, 01:23 AM.

Comment

The bottom line is it's clear that Deontay Wilder is delusional. That's the bottom line.

And also, do people really think he'll accept a 15million offer one day, and the next day he wants 50-50 or no fight; and it was AJs fault?

Come on people.

Comment

Wilder is likely already making 4-5 million per fight. Makes no sense to go to the UK for the big cash out fight for a flat fee of 15 million. Better off fighting a few lower level guys and building to a super fight with Tyson Fury.
                Why did he accept the fight for that money in the first place then?

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                  What makes me laugh is that he thinks wilder Vs fury is a super fight.

Tyson fury.. is.... Not....a....draw...

His comeback sated curiosity. That's it. Everyone afterwards had a bitter taste left in the mouth. It was a joke fight and a joke event.

Fury was failing to sell 14k for Klitschko 2 in Manchester!!! His home town FFS.

What on earth possesses anyone to think that wilder Vs Fury is a super fight is beyond me.
                  Fury is clearly a draw. He's drawn 3million+ on channel 5 consistently, and by all accounts his show the other day was a huge success - you know except for the actual fight.

his PPV vs Klitschko did between 600-700k buys, but also keep in mind that Fury vs Klitshko 2 was when Fury was at his lowest possible popularity.

Of course he's not a big draw when you compare it to Joshua - but make no mistake, Fury vs Wilder would be a big PPV fight on BT Sport. No doubt about that.

Comment

AJ was reported to have earned $13 million for the Klitschko fight. .
                    The lengths this guy will go to

Everyone knows AJ made £25million incl ppv for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
                      No it was reported Joshua/Wlad would split 30 mill and that's £ not $. So Joshua minimum made $20 mill form the Wlad fight.

So 2 fights equals $40 mill.

The other $10 mill would of come from endorsements. In 2017 alone he made $3.5 mill in endorsements and he's signed a bunch load more endorsements since. He gets $1 mill a year from Jaguar alone. Throw in all the other companies, Beats, Under Armour, Lucozade Sport, Audemars Piguet, Lynx, Hugo Boss etc.

But maybe I am inflating his actual earnings. Forbes a reputable publication had his earnings as $39 mill over the last 12 months, $32 mill from fight, $7 mill from endorsements.

If I am guilty of inflating his earnings, you are doing the same. His earnings are always reported. He got $2.1 mill for Ortiz and 900K for Washington, $1.5 mill for Stiverne. So not sure where you are pulling this 4-5 mill number from. At least I'm not more than doubling Joshua's possible earnings.

Fact is $50 mill for Joshua is far less a big deal for Joshua than 15 mill is for Wilder.

As for why Joshua didn't take the $50 mill, it was the location not the money that was the issue.
                      We all know where he's pulling those numbers from.

Comment

Working...
                      X