Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Would Love to See' Fifth Pacquiao-Marquez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Would Love to See' Fifth Pacquiao-Marquez Fight

Juan Manuel Marquez has resisted the temptation for more than five years to fight Manny Pacquiao yet again. Count Oscar De La Hoya among those that hopes Mexico's Marquez changes his mind. De La Hoya "would love" to see a fifth fight between Marquez and Pacquiao, who'll challenge Lucas Matthysse for the WBA world welterweight title Sunday in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

a non juiced pac would really get decapitated this time !

Comment

hahahah i think oscar is trying to get on manny's good side to maybe co-promote him now that old man bob is out of the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
        a non juiced pac would really get decapitated this time !

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          hahahah i think oscar is trying to get on manny's good side to maybe co-promote him now that old man bob is out of the picture?
          Said this as soon as I saw the first post about Oscar kissing Manny's as*

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            Said this as soon as I saw the first post about Oscar kissing Manny's as*
            it's weird that he's been speaking so nice about manny all of a sudden when he's suppose to be hyping lucas up instead.

Comment

JMM was on Peds and knew he will be closely watched by WADA

Comment

I'm not surprised, the same that I'm not surprised that he loves kitchen utensils up his dirt box.

Comment

Even Oscar himself doubts mathysee's chances against the aging Pac.

Comment

JMM has already made a decision not to fight Pac again. He knew that it was pure luck knocking Pac in their last fight. Manny destroys him worse than he did in their last fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X