Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Matthysse - Ready For War in Malaysia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be an all action fight!

Comment

Not much hype or talk for this fight. But I still am definitely looking forward to watching this fight on my cell phone!!!

I'm going to invite people over to watch and charge them $1 dollar each to cover the $5 subscription fee to watch the fight on my cell phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        PAC is off the juice he is going down. Too old and afraid to pull the trigger
        No offense to him, but it’s Matthysse, not Floyd. I like Lucas, but he might make Manny LOOK the the “Old” Manny, and ensure the PacMan another payday. I’m going with Manny though.

Comment

Thought Pac shouldve hung em up a long time ago. An all time great. Good luck. May the best man win.

Comment

Pac fighting someone his size, someone getting knocked out for sure.

Comment

In terms of Physique this is the best Pacquiao has looked in ages for a weigh in looks solid and ripped, he looked soft for his last 3 fights

His abs are popping, his traps and his arms look hard and shredded.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                In terms of Physique this is the best Pacquiao has looked in ages for a weigh in looks solid and ripped, he looked soft for his last 3 fights

His abs are popping, his traps and his arms look hard and shredded.

he's back on that meth! good, i hope he shows up angry like he just ran out of meth and is feening for more but since he has to fight lucas he cant go smoke it so i hope he comes in extra mad about it lol.

Comment

Manny stops Mathysse..that eye is damaged goods, manny is gonna damage it more.

Comment

Pacquiao looks young, Mathysee is too slow.

Comment

Pac face looks old and washed up too much on his plate his body has always been good but is face just looks beat up.

Lucas looks like he did in the Provodnikov fight.

War Lucas.

Comment

Working...
                      X