Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny even have any real fans any more??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would assume he only has real fans left. A lot of the d1ck riders left after the Marquez KO. Then the rest abandoned ship after the Floyd loss

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      I would assume he only has real fans left. A lot of the d1ck riders left after the Marquez KO. Then the rest abandoned ship after the Floyd loss
      yet they all run to threads that mention Floyd..weird

Comment

I'm looking forward to watching tomorrow...it should be a great fight and I'm still a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Huh there's lots of Manny threads on here with no mention of Floyd.
          and they have maybe 5 replies in them

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Because all I ever see is posters talking about Mayweather...They only come to Manny threads to bring up Floyd...I honestly do not get it, never seen anything like this before.. The guy had a great career and now seems to be floating into the deep end, No build up for his fight from his so called fans, yet soon as Floyds name is mentioned we get a 200 plus reply thread..
            I only see mayweather fans in pac threads dissing his fights, on youtube that ldbc is talking about pacquiao but only to diss him, i just see the same few pac fans, but has nothing to do with fans, forums are dead in general, most people stopped using forums and just post on facebook and twitter now.

Comment

I don't talk about it much but I have always been a Pacquiao fan and will always be one. I don't like all that religious stuff he preaches sometimes but overall I like him as a fighter and a person. I wish he would retire but I think he can still fight very well. He got robbed against Horn plus had an off night. He looked good in recent fights with Bradley and Vargas. I think he will win tomorrow and look good. I will be rooting for him.

Comment

Pac fans are still here silently supporting him. It's just that he hasn't done much in the sport of boxing. Let's see if he can do something beyond ordinary tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
                  Pac fans are still here silently supporting him.
                  Why are they silent?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Why would you think Floyd fans have no jobs?? make a thread about Floyd and the tards come out of everywhere no matter the time..yet they never go to threads about Manny unless they can mention Floyd
                    because you stay on here making threads. dont your son have a basketball game for you to attend?

whats wrong with mentioning floyd? this is a boxing forum right? you bring up different fighters all the time? how come its only wrong when other posters do it?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      because you stay on here making threads. dont your son have a basketball game for you to attend?

whats wrong with mentioning floyd? this is a boxing forum right? you bring up different fighters all the time? how come its only wrong when other posters do it?
                      I just came back from Florida, I wasnt even on here since last Saturday..lol try again, im living my life son..yet you havent missed a day..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X