Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there another legit way to watch Pacquiao vs Matthysse that isn't ESPN+?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just subscribed to espn+ 7 day free trial today. and that bull**** already charged my card.....(was planning on canceling after the fight)

Comment

Originally posted by cg4life View Post
      i just subscribed to espn+ 7 day free trial today. and that bull**** already charged my card.....(was planning on canceling after the fight)
      What thats ****ed up man

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        What thats ****ed up man
        yes sir, even got the email notification saying i will be charged on the 20th. then got a phone notification from my bank that they already charged me 4.99

Comment

What time is this fight since its not in he US???

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
            What time is this fight since its not in he US???
            The same time with your regular US Saturday night boxing event. PAC vs. Matthysse fight will be Sunday morning in Malaysia.

Comment

No legit way other than ESPN+

Comment

Originally posted by cg4life View Post
                yes sir, even got the email notification saying i will be charged on the 20th. then got a phone notification from my bank that they already charged me 4.99
                probably just an authorizations charge.

Which basically mean, they havent took the money out of your account but they put they just let the bank know they reserve that charge for if you do decide to keep espN+, if you cancel it before the trial end they will release the hold and the money will be released off the hold.

Comment

i already subscribed on espn. I'm already excited. This will be war.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    probably just an authorizations charge.

Which basically mean, they havent took the money out of your account but they put they just let the bank know they reserve that charge for if you do decide to keep espN+, if you cancel it before the trial end they will release the hold and the money will be released off the hold.
                    gotcha, thanks. hopefully thats just it.

Comment

Some philipino or thai channel online

Comment

Working...
                      X