No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Hope Pacquiao Wins - But He Has a Bad Shoulder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“But Manny has a bad shoulder."

Lame excuse. Heard it before. Wait until after the fight in case he loses. With no random testing, Pac should dominate Matthysse, who is definitely on the downhill side of his career.

Comment

That was probably the weakest fight break down Freddie has ever given for a Pacman fight. The only time that shoulder has looked suspect was right after the surgery during Bradley 3 when Pac kept shaking his right arm after he threw a few combinations. When they asked Freddie he said Manny was fine no complaints.

Freddie wants Manny to lose so he can say "see I had trained he would have knocked the guy out..." if Pac wins expect more underhanded comments from Freddie.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        On God he snitchin!

Why would give up that info?!

He want Manny to lose.
        Wow, this is why Roach is a piece of shyit. Why would you let the other camp and the whole world to that matter know this a few days before the fight. The guy is sour. Definitely a betrayal.

During the Floyd fight.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-13-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... there are people who believe in shamanistic rehab, though...

... yes................
          I don't doubt that at all! His shoulder looked fine vs. Horn! His injury was old, even before the Mayweather fight! I still think it was a convenient excuse for being out-boxed by Floyd! Loma injured his, still threw with both hands and got the KO!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
            That was probably the weakest fight break down Freddie has ever given for a Pacman fight. The only time that shoulder has looked suspect was right after the surgery during Bradley 3 when Pac kept shaking his right arm after he threw a few combinations. When they asked Freddie he said Manny was fine no complaints.

Freddie wants Manny to lose so he can say "see I had trained he would have knocked the guy out..." if Pac wins expect more underhanded comments from Freddie.
            Exactly, so he can say I wasn't there. I hope Pac wins so this ungrateful coach will disappear in Manny's life for good.

Comment

Notice how they're all treating Pac now that he's cut them off. He made these snakes MILLIONS! The moment he tries to do his own thing they backstab him

Comment

Matthysse should just punch him in the shoulders the first few rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I don't doubt that at all! His shoulder looked fine vs. Horn! His injury was old, even before the Mayweather fight! I still think it was a convenient excuse for being out-boxed by Floyd! Loma injured his, still threw with both hands and got the KO!
                  ... at a certain point, Pac stopped throwing his right vs Floyd... but even if injured, I have expected Pac to go "life-and-death" in that fight... he didn't...

Comment

Roach: I Hope Pacquiao Wins - But He Has a Bad Shoulder

... as I remember, Pac underwent surgery to fix a torn rotator cuff in his right shoulder.
                    1. It was a fake surgery.
                    2. If it wasn't fake surgery and you don't do physical therapy, you get stiff. Having a stiff shoulder is a death sentence in Boxing.

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    How bout you actually read the article before commenting. Why do people do that here? See it all the time.
                    Most idiots here just read headlines. It's too much work, bad parenting to be perfectly honest. Little Timmy shouldn't have to read like I did. When I was a kid I had to read words printed ON PAPER, and get this --- the paper was all glued together and you had to find it and buy it!!! How dare they expect MY SON to have to burn calories just to find glued pieces of paper with inked words on it, only to bring it home and read it. The nerve of these people!!!

Comment

... at a certain point, Pac stopped throwing his right vs Floyd... but even if injured, I have expected Pac to go "life-and-death" in that fight... he didn't...
                      And yet Pac connected more.

Detailed punch connects every second of every minute. No splicing.

Can't hide the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X