Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Demetrius Andrade Ordered By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WBO finally woke up and realized they are dealing with the belt hostage taker If only that was Jacobs though..

Comment

Two guys who've basically been dragged kicking and screaming into a fight, but it's a good fight all the same. I hope it actually goes ahead.

Comment

On one hand I want someone to finally take this belt from hostage holder Saunders on other hand why gotta be boo boo he just as inactive

Comment

Both are gonna duck the fight then blame the other for it not happening.

Comment

HolySht!!! Let's go RI!!!

Comment

BJS must wish he’d fought Murray now. Even if nobody was buying tickets. He also looks like he’s been on a continuous party since the Lemieux fight. I reckon he might retire young before UKAD find his coke stash

Comment

Saunders may drop the belt. He's going to lose this fight in front of his home town fans.

Comment

Lol Yes! These sanctioning bodies starting to realise this weak protect my record epidemic that's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Sharp View Post
                    This is the 3rd mandatory defense in a row the WBO has ordered Saunders to make in less than one calendar year. Meanwhile, Adonis Stevenson hasn't made a mandatory defense in almost 5 years.

Wow. Really! Wtf is the WBC doing.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                      Golovkin/Canelo
                      Jacobs/Derevyanchenko
                      Saunders/Andrade

So who does that leave for Charlo? Murray? Spike?
                      To bad we couldn't get Charlo/Murata. That would clean up the MW division real quick.

Murray, Spike aint worth the time. Theyre a tier below.

Comment

Working...
                      X