Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury to Fight Francesco Pianeta on August 18 in Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    How long does it take to get back into it? Lol At least he just fought in June.

It's almost like they're saying, "Let's make a few coins on your sparring matches."
    This is all part of the Fury plan. He wants four fights before they're ready for any kind of threat.

I think Warren is matching Fury perfectly. Two confidence fights, then turn the levels up.

He was out almost three years. I don't have a problem with this opponent in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      This is all part of the Fury plan. He wants four fights before they're ready for any kind of threat.

I think Warren is matching Fury perfectly. Two confidence fights, then turn the levels up.

He was out almost three years. I don't have a problem with this opponent in the slightest.
      The guy needs to stop bragging about being the Ring Magazine Champion and avoided fighter. Putting instagram videos up saying he'd sign for Wilder. Typical of the travelling community - Lie, cheat, steal and con as many people as they can get away with. Hopefully he'll spiral out of control again

Comment

... LoL ...

Comment

At least it's a guy over 6 feet tall this time, it's a step up from the Albanian Nightmare Seferi.

Comment

Don't know if it's a good idea to match Fury against a pizza delivery guy; it will affect his concentration! "Hmmm... pizza..."

Comment

Thought he would step up after the circus we've witnessed few weeks ago.

Comment

Pathetic. Vitali Klitschko after 4 year lay off fought Sam Peter for the WBC belt. Just sayin...

Comment

This one doesn't look too bad on the surface, but Pianeta has gone in the tank the last few years. In the last 3 years he's been blasted out in a round by an old, fat Ruslan Chagaev that lost to Lucas Browne and he got stopped by the corpse of Kingpin Johnson. The only positive is that at 6'5, 245 he's a real HW.

Comment

This is the best exhibition card Frank has ever put together.

Comment

Baby steps, Fury is still shifting weight, he won't peak until next year and a couple more fights after this.

The fans will criticise, it is what it is. Fury needs 4/5 fights to get back close to his 2015 level.

Comment

Working...
                      X