Canelo is off the juice. No excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Lol I agree with his suspension.....

It's a real thing and Mexican athletes are known cheaters. Doesn't surprise me at all when Cornello had to cheat to try and get an advantage over GGG. He's a bad motherf@cker ya know. And no, this isn't me salty buddy. Not by a long shot.
    6 mons because nelo didnt knowingly do something wrong but the rule stated he had to be suspended. no biggie.

the good part about nelo winning in sept is it will clean out NSB with fake fight fans like yourself (even though your type has oodles of alts on standby).

Comment

I'm no more of a nobody than you aside from being a lot more rational and infinitely smarter.
      says no one else

you patting yourself on the back is a desperate move.

Comment

Cycle on.....cycle off......it's not rocket science. Just look at the dude. Meskin meat didn't give him traps, pecs and arms like that. It's easy to spot a roid user. I've been around a lot of them.
        We will see how he looks on fight night.

Clenbuterol's initial use was as an asthma drug. However, bodybuilders, performance athletes, and those wanting to lose weight are now using the drug.

Clenbuterol can be used as a weight-loss aid because it can increase a person's metabolism. As well as reducing body fat and weight, it also allows the user to retain both muscle mass and body strength at the same time.

Clenbuterol became known as a celebrity diet secret because of its apparent use by celebrities and famous athletes.

One study reviewing data from two regional poison centers in the U.S. found that in 11 of the 13 reported cases of people taking clenbuterol, it had been used for weight loss reasons or as part of a bodybuilding regime.

The World Anti-Doping Agency have banned the use of clenbuterol at all times, both in and outside of competition.

'Canelo didn't get suspended for cheating. VADA and the WBC and the NSAC all have stated his levels were consistent with eating contaminated meat.'
        Dr. Cool

clenbuterol is not a anabolic steroid= No bigger muscles

Comment

• Originally posted by pepzz View Post
          lol...........

roid/ped detector goggles....for the serious sports fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            says no one else

you patting yourself on the back is a desperate move.
            You're fooling yourself with your ignorant fan girl beliefs. It's ok, when the rematch is over and you realize that the only reason Canelo even went 12 rounds is because he doped and fought off the back foot the whole time, I'll be right here to gloat against the cheater and laugh at you.

Comment

the quoted portion is the only part that made sense.

sucks to be you

Comment

We will see how he looks on fight night.

Clenbuterol's initial use was as an asthma drug. However, bodybuilders, performance athletes, and those wanting to lose weight are now using the drug.

Clenbuterol can be used as a weight-loss aid because it can increase a person's metabolism. As well as reducing body fat and weight, it also allows the user to retain both muscle mass and body strength at the same time.

Clenbuterol became known as a celebrity diet secret because of its apparent use by celebrities and famous athletes.

One study reviewing data from two regional poison centers in the U.S. found that in 11 of the 13 reported cases of people taking clenbuterol, it had been used for weight loss reasons or as part of a bodybuilding regime.

The World Anti-Doping Agency have banned the use of clenbuterol at all times, both in and outside of competition.

'Canelo didn't get suspended for cheating. VADA and the WBC and the NSAC all have stated his levels were consistent with eating contaminated meat.'
                Dr. Cool

clenbuterol is not a anabolic steroid= No bigger muscles
                Clen is commonly used with steroids. Both as a way to shred the muscle and mask usage. I literally have been best friends with meat heads and currently have two friends that are on cycles.

Comment

You're fooling yourself with your ignorant fan girl beliefs. It's ok, when the rematch is over and you realize that the only reason Canelo even went 12 rounds is because he doped and fought off the back foot the whole time, I'll be right here to gloat against the cheater and laugh at you.
                  This is boxing fighting off the backfoot is fine. What trips me out is that Tripple Beg was too scared of Canelos counters and took no risk while canelo waited for him on the ropes. Once lil g losses you will be gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    6 mons because nelo didnt knowingly do something wrong but the rule stated he had to be suspended. no biggie.

the good part about nelo winning in sept is it will clean out NSB with fake fight fans like yourself (even though your type has oodles of alts on standby).
                    I'm done with you. You lose. Ignored

Comment

This is boxing fighting off the backfoot is fine. What trips me out is that Tripple Beg was too scared of Canelos counters and took no risk while canelo waited for him on the ropes. Once lil g losses you will be gone.
                      GGG landed twice as many punches and may have lost 4 rounds. Didn't seem to scared to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X