Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is off the juice. No excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a hard time buying that someone like Alvarez, Golovkin or any top name is ever not on something for a fight. But there's no juice in the world that automatically makes you a great combination puncher or lets you have great defensive maneuvers. And both of those elements of Alvarez's game gave Golovkin fits in their first fight and he's going to likely bring them into this fight as well.

Comment

**** me they look like different people.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Looks like all his facial hair fell out too.

sorry, I can't get my eyes off hula girl long enough for any serious evaluation of Canelo's shrinking physique.
        True. It’s very distracting. In a good way😊

Comment

Seriously though if that photo of him is current man what a difference in body morphology. All doubts of whether he was juicing should be thrown right out the window. And not just with tainted meat. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
            WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman has come to bat for Canelo Alvarez following his positive test for banned substance Clenbuterol.

“I give the benefit of the doubt to Canelo. He has never previously tested positive for anything and he’s been in the Clean Boxing Program for many years.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/3/8...tive-drug-test

I guess that makes you the

Keep trying though
            . Maybe some time no one will know the truth and believe your lies. Just not today, buddy.
            Lies? He's currently suspended for cheating! This isn't a debate you fkn dimwit.

And lol @ thinking something that the WBC says matters when it's a Mexican based organization that Canelo sh@t on just trying to win his allegiance. F@ck cheating a55 Canelo and the WBC. I can't wait until Sept when he loses his fake title.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              So you have no proof he was. He never tested positive before the fight. Looks like you lose this debate. I'll add another to my win column.
              How did you win a debate? You didn't prove that he wasn't cheating. Ha ha ha ha!!!!

He's now suspended. He had to pull out of the original fight date because he cheated. He had to pay 45% of the purse. He will get ko'd in the rematch. You lose and Canelo will lose. Then you can continue being an idiot and cry as well. Can't wait to tell you again how ****** your are.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                How did you win a debate? You didn't prove that he wasn't cheating. Ha ha ha ha!!!!

He's now suspended. He had to pull out of the original fight date because he cheated. He had to pay 45% of the purse. He will get ko'd in the rematch. You lose and Canelo will lose. Then you can continue being an idiot and cry as well. Can't wait to tell you again how ****** your are.
                He didn't test positive until well after the fight and had a viable excuse even then. And because of that fact, I won the debate.

I never said anything about who will win the rematch. That's a different topic entirely.

Comment

He didn't test positive until well after the fight and had a viable excuse even then. And because of that fact, I won the debate.

I never said anything about who will win the rematch. That's a different topic entirely.
                  You didn't win sh@t! His body transformation isn't debatable to anyone who's not a Canelo ball rider.

You FAIL. Like always.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    You didn't win sh@t! His body transformation isn't debatable to anyone who's not a Canelo ball rider.

You FAIL. Like always.
                    You have zero proof he was on anything for the first fight. I have just as much proof that GGG was on stuff.

When Canelo wins the rematch you'll be eating crow!

Comment

You have zero proof he was on anything for the first fight. I have just as much proof that GGG was on stuff.

When Canelo wins the rematch you'll be eating crow!
                      What a delusional fkn idiot Ha ha ha ha!

How old are you? Seriously?

Comment

Working...
                      X