Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Manny make millions fighting club fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should ply his trade in the streets as a newly trained snake charmer. Turban edition wapakman

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      you might wanna check that again..

dude is giving away free homes, etc. he gives away money.

in this link, he gave an ice cream man a house and then gave him a new job.
      http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/994887/...-new-job-money

in this link, he gave away 1,000 free homes to the poor.
      https://www.providr.com/manny-pacqui...-for-the-poor/

even after losing to horn, he gave money to his people! lol.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ing+away+money
      It's already been reported that Manny has done his share of vote-buying, like nearly every other politician in the Philippines.

I don't believe that's where his money has been going, for the most part. Ask yourself how much it would cost to fund what he's done, considering the exchange rate. And after asking that, you'd have to verify whether his projects actually came to fruition, too.

The kind of money he has made would be enough to make a huge impact on the Philippines. What's been reported about him isn't much, money-wise.

We can agree to disagree, but I don't buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by LiXX View Post
        I don't buy that whole "he blows his money on the poor" stuff. I'm sure, like many politicians, he tries to buy votes, but I don't think that's where his money has been going, for the most part.

With the kind of money Manny has made, he would've already been president had he been spending most of it on poor people, lol

He and Mayweather are not much different. It's just that Mayweather flaunts it
        im not saying he doesnt buy other things for his own pleasure. but he is not so much about materialistic as you can see by how he carry himself.

Comment

It's already been reported that Manny has done his share of vote-buying, like nearly every other politician in the Philippines.

I don't believe that's where his money has been going, for the most part. Ask yourself how much it would cost to fund what he's done, considering the exchange rate. And after asking that, you'd have to verify whether his projects actually came to fruition, too.

The kind of money he has made would be enough to make a huge impact on the Philippines. What's been reported about him isn't much, money-wise.

check those links!!

Comment

I feel bad for Manny because he won't be able to sustain his lifestyle
            He could if he lived like you do sunspace!
            He could live with his momma, just like you do!

Comment

im not saying he doesnt buy other things for his own pleasure. but he is not so much about materialistic as you can see by how he carry himself.
              I don't think he's exactly like Mayweather in terms of flaunting it; we can agree there.

Comment

no one on here real know what they are like in real life the only thing we see is what they want us to see

Comment

You can’t afford to buy anything. You’ve never travelled to the Philippines, and don’t know dodo/caca about anything.

I really enjoyed laughing at you when Jaded backed up my claims. Bwahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahaha, you looked so stupid.... stupider than usual, and that’s saying something.

You got clowned in your own twisted poll. Checkmate boy..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    [/SIZE][/B]

You can’t afford to buy anything. You’ve never travelled to the Philippines, and don’t know dodo/caca about anything.

I really enjoyed laughing at you when Jaded backed up my claims. Bwahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahaha, you looked so stupid.... stupider than usual, and that’s saying something.

You got clowned in your own twisted poll. Checkmate boy..
                    I don't know who you are, but stop quoting me, or I'm putting you on ignore

Comment

You realize you are dealing with sunspace, now called LiXX. An alt troll.

I destroyed his punk azz, and he’s trying to stay on the down low, after being humiliated by Z!

Comment

Working...
                      X