Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Ready to Sign Contract to Fight Wilder on April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreakingBox View Post
    Hearn just admitted that all of the terms that Wilder agreed to verbally before, "is now going to be in the contract." Hearn is nothing but a snake! This is why Team Wilder is so pissed off at Hearn and Joshua.
    I caught that as well, lol ol eddie

Comment

Looks like were there all we need is Wilder to sign the contract , take the record pay day and an instant shot at undisputed ...

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Anthony Joshua's promoter claims he is ready to sign a contract to fight Deontay Wilder next year. Joshua first will make a mandatory defense of his WBA heavyweight title against Alexander Povetkin on September 22 at Wembley Stadium in London. If the favored Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs) tops Povetkin, a Joshua-Wilder showdown could take place April 13 at Wembley Stadium.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

At this point, I'm not sure I want to hear a single other word from Hearn's mouth.

Comment

That is NOT how that Works, Contracts "IN ADVANCES" Really? AJ can get in 2 more fights before April 2019 and in those fights anything can happen. The contract agreed was assuming the fight was next but this is the slickness of Eddie, that is why he left the Date off the Contract because the plan was ALWAYS to take 1 or 2 more fights before Wilder.

Comment

Who can believe anything that comes out of Hearns mouth, only a SUCKER will!!!

Comment

Haaaaa! Fast Car Eddie trying to pull a fast one here. Sorry buddy, it's not going to be that easy. Those same terms that were agreed to for a October or November showdown will not be agreed to for the April showdown. You can't say the fight will be bigger in 2019 and open up the arena for 10,000 more seats and expect Wilder to take the same purse. Why would he do that when you flat out said there is more money to be had in 2019?

I posted this yesterday, but pay attention to DAZN being one of the sticking points in negotiations. Wilder's side will want it on SHO PPV and Hearn will want it on DAZN. And Hearn will say, last time you guys said it didn't matter what network aired the fight and now you are being difficult wanting it on SHO PPV!!! Wilder doesn't even have a SHO deal!!!!!

Don't believe me? Just watch......

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                Who can believe anything that comes out of Hearns mouth, only a SUCKER will!!!
                there are plenty of them lol they wont give up, I think some of them know they are full of sht, but they have went so far that they are going to go all the way out.

Comment

Blah blah blah, If Eddie has the flat fee 15mil offer, the wack rematch clause, with the other fear motivated stipulations, then Wilder can stand strong for nothing less than 60/40!!
                  Joshua needs Wilder now, not the other way around! Hearn has re-created a rich muscular version of Riddick Bowe, while Wilder is the new 215lb scary twig version of Lennox...

Comment

yawns, tell the coward to drop them belts and hand them to Tyson Fury, the REAL heavyweight champ between him and Wilder!

Comment

No flat fee *****, Wilder gets a split of the pie point blank period.

Comment

Working...
                      X