Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz vs. Razvan Cojanu - Co-Feature Set For Garcia-Easter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better than Joe Hanks, but Cojanu is still going to sleep

Comment

If AJ and Whyte wouldn't have ducked ortiz.. ortiz would have two more bodies on his resume!

Comment

Bumfights 2.0. The story of Luis ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
          Considering Ortiz just got slept by the best right hand on the planet. He deserves a comeback tuneup.

Comment

This undercard blows. It would be nice if the networks put the main event on first. With these 2 garbage fights opening the telecast, I'll probably fall asleep before the Garcia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
              Like to see you in the ring with a 6 foot 7 "bum" like Cojanu in the ring.

Comment

I'm more interested in the Ortiz fight...... I don't know why I guess I wanna see how he bounces back from that L lol hahaha I expect Mikey to dispatch Robert Easter and set up a possible lomachenko showdown, so there's no mystery in the outcome of that fight.

Comment

I really wanted to see Ortiz vs Whyte happen instead though!!

Comment

All you haters gonna eat crow. Parker went 12rds with this bum on short notice. Ortiz is gonna decapitate this bozo under 6rds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                      damn pbc just keeps on delivering....
                      Right like Ramirez v. O'Connor? Lol This is a co-feature. Showtime/PBC have been giving some good fights this year in general.

Benavidez v. Gavril
                      Wilder v. Ortiz
                      Lara v. Hurd
                      Stevenson v. Jack
                      LSC v. Mares
                      Russell v. JoJo Diaz
                      Broner v. Vargas
                      Spence v. Peterson

Just a few main events from this year that I can quickly think of from the PBC stable.

We have Garcia v. Easter in a few weeks and Showtime hasn't even announced the fall/winter calendar yet

That's a solid calendar from where I'm sitting lol What company has given us better cards?

Comment

Working...
                      X