Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs vs. Derevyanchenko - Done Deal, To Fight in October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs vs. Derevyanchenko - Done Deal, To Fight in October

BoxingScene.com has learned that an 11th-hour deal has been made for Sergiy Derevyanchenko and Daniel Jacobs to fight for the vacant IBF middleweight title. Lou DiBella, Derevyanchenko's promoter, and Eddie Hearn, Jacobs' promoter, came to terms late Tuesday morning for an October bout that'll take place either at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jacobs vs Derevyanchenko is on

https://mobile.twitter.com/EddieHear...2978193409?p=v

Comment

This should be a great fight ! Might even go see it live

Comment

Finally get to see the guy Golovkin "ducked" lol. (I'm not saying he didn't duck him but it was all pretty weird.)

Comment

Never expected that...so who is Derevyanchenko's new trainer since his trainer Andre Rozier is Jacobs trainer aswell

Comment

Frequent sparring partners and the same trainer ? I'm hoping we don't get a glorified sparring session or maybe even a blowout since they're so familiar with each other .

Comment

I'm not happy about this fight at all! I support Danny Jacobs, but I support Andre Rozier even more! This is not a good look! Would've much rather seen Jacobs travel to Tokoyo and challenged Murata, than to break up a happy home!

Comment

I don't mind the trainer issue. I figured Danny wouldn't pass up on the chance to finally be a legit title holder.

Hoping it's a good contest.

Comment

damn, this is a tremendous fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Never expected that...so who is Derevyanchenko's new trainer since his trainer Andre Rozier is Jacobs trainer aswell
                    Likely Gary Stark Sr if he stays in New York; the #2 trainer in the camp.

Comment

Working...
                    X