Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready To Trade Punches With Canelo Until The End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    He's a poor ring general, lacks elite power, isn't agressive enough, doesn't listen to his corner and yeah his stamina is a problem also.
    And still won

Comment

• Canelo aka the cheater will most likely perform much better this time and win by UD. Hopefully after this fight, boxers learn to NOT fighter cheaters a second time. But GGG needed the pay day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        And still won
        Oh yeah I forgot. He's also irresponsible at the very least or a cheater at the worst. It got him a six month suspension.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          By landing punches & making the other guy miss, hence the 1st fight.
          Going by that, the A-side would win a comfortable UD, not draw against the lesser known opponent, on his turf.

He managed to get a MD loss against against the biggest name in boxing (who beat him the entire fight), but can't manage to score that well deserved win against a nobody?

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Canelo might stop Golovkin. GGG was rocked by a Vanes jab in the 1st round I believe.
            I'm feeling that GGG may get hit with a punch like Angulo did in the first round of Alfredo v Alvarez.

Comment

• No clenbuterol and a bum right knee now, no way is Canelo gonna wanna trade punches. The cinnamon won't be able to absorb the punches as well as he did previously

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                Canelo aka the cheater will most likely perform much better this time and win by UD. Hopefully after this fight, boxers learn to NOT fighter cheaters a second time. But GGG needed the pay day.

that sounds like an excuse

and not a very good one

ped's, or whatever..... had no bearing on the last fight, and will have no bearing on this fight

what you don't do..... is give an intelligent skilled a-level boxer a second chance unless you have a VERY good gameplan

a MUCH better gameplan than Manny had for Marquez in the 3rd/4th fights

let's see how good Golovkin really is..... I think he could be found wanting, and exposed as limited and a little one-dimensional

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Nah it shows i'm a boxing fan. Bum brawls or bar fights might be more your speed since you seem to think a fighter has to fight one way every time out.
                  What do you call it then when a fighter talks all this crap about knocking someone out then just back paddles most of the fight just to survive? STRATEGY? NO ITS CALLED FEAR. He had no choice but to run. His plan was to go thru GGG but we all saw what happened.

Comment

• Golovkin was cheated out of a well deserved win in the first fight. Let's hope it doesn't happen again. Someone brought up the Mayweayher fight as an example of biased judging. I had a hard time seeing how Canelo won any rounds at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
                      What do you call it then when a fighter talks all this crap about knocking someone out then just back paddles most of the fight just to survive? STRATEGY? NO ITS CALLED FEAR. He had no choice but to run. His plan was to go thru GGG but we all saw what happened.
                      Fear? So much fear that he's fighting him again You must be new to boxing, how many times have fighters talked crap about knocking someone out and the fight didn't go anyway they said it would? It's called promoting a fight man. Just like they are doing now. Canelo used movement and was trying to counter in the first fight, so yes, that's called a "game plan." I know a lot of you are disappointed that the fight wasn't some toe to toe back and forth brawl, but this is boxing. If you don't like actual boxing then follow another sport. Or just stop watching Canelo or any other fighter who doesn't pander to the way you want them to fight

Comment

Working...
                      X