Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Finally Responds To Deontay Wilder "I'm Still Waiting For A Signature"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he looks like a guy who is about to make 20 mil

Comment

AJ asked for 50 million. Wilder gave it to him. Where is AJ's pen? Why doesn't he sign?

AJ's promoter offered a low ball flat fee for Wilder to come to the UK and promised it would be AJ's next fight. Wilder said I'll sign as long as it's AJ's next fight. Then AJ's promoter refused to keep his promise. So there's nothing for Wilder to sign.

AJ is offering 15. Wilder is offering 50. The onus is on AJ to either sign for 50, or improve his offer to Wilder. Nobody has ever agreed to a flat fee in a fight of this magnitude.

Comment

This is completely lame. I'm embarrassed on his behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Nobody has ever agreed to a flat fee in a fight of this magnitude.
          Well just off the top of my head did hatton not make about 10 or 11 mil v floyd with about 7 mil of that guaranteed? with floyd making 40 mil or so, maybe more

Comment

hahaha...what a joke hearn is....wilder is so deep in their head its great....AJ a dead man walking

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              Eddie treat him so bad, we may have to call Amnesty International.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                Whats good yall. Its Deontay The Bronze Bomber Wilder and Imma fold this Brit like laundry. This boy punch so slow, he throw one-punch combinations. He move so slow, the camera crew dont need slow motion replays. His footwork so bad, they replaced the stairs in his house with elevators. His team so scared, even their bodyguards have bodyguards.
                uh huh. What is that you do well????/ Fight tomato cans?

Comment

"give me 50 million and ill sign to fight tomorrow"

fuggin bullshitter

Comment

What a COWARD, biggest bltch in heavyweights history!

Hopefully Wilder targets AJ's mandatories and get them belts off him 1 by 1 so then Antoinette Joshua can come back correct with a serious offer to the REAL heavyweight champion of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      "give me 50 million and ill sign to fight tomorrow"

fuggin bullshitter

"Ok, send me a contract."

"No."

Comment

Working...
                      X