Mayweather vs Jeremy Lin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    the thread is about floyd vs lin not lin vs floyd's bodyguard

how does this relate to stealing? asked yourself that, you the one showing roid rage here. what did lin do to you to get beaten to a bloody pulp? lol
    I forgot you’re an idiot so you can’t see how Floyd’s bodyguards would come into play.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I forgot you’re an idiot so you can’t see how Floyd’s bodyguards would come into play.
      and i guess you cant read because it's about floyd vs lin.

Comment

Still mad because I called you out for racism and you got banned for calling another poster a black power *****.
        At least you finally admit you snitched, calling a person a black power racist is now racism? I never used a racial slur in my life so if you are saying I used one you are a bold face liar I hate racists, I called white racist out but then when I started exposing the black racists I became a racist makes no sense unless you are entitled and believe blacks can be racist and haters but you cant say **** back to us type mentality.

I dont get angry the only hateful person in her eis you, you angry over Jeremy Lin and wish he was beat to a bloody pulp geez man calm down are you raised by single mom or a a spiteful female you adapted that female spiteful hateful catty nature of those diva chicks in high school always hating

calm down man and get out the house and travel the world life is short man enjoy it be kind and get mental help for your ego and paranoid personality disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          At least you finally admit you snitched, calling a person a black power racist is now racism? I never used a racial slur in my life so if you are saying I used one you are a bold face liar I hate racists, I called white racist out but then when I started exposing the black racists I became a racist makes no sense unless you are entitled and believe blacks can be racist and haters but you cant say **** back to us type mentality.

I dont get angry the only hateful person in her eis you, you angry over Jeremy Lin and wish he was beat to a bloody pulp geez man calm down are you raised by single mom or a a spiteful female you adapted that female spiteful hateful catty nature of those diva chicks in high school always hating

calm down man and get out the house and travel the world life is short man enjoy it be kind and get mental help for your ego and paranoid personality disorder.
          All I did was put it in my sig. it was so blatantly racist you got banned . You’ve been mad ever since.

It’s ok, you can pretend all you want. We know who you really are.

I hope you’re not around when the bodyguards are beating Lin up for being out of pocket. Hate to see you get it but maybe a beating will help you change your racist ways.

Comment

I can honestly see Floyd having major trouble getting inside on Lin. Floyd would be on the end of the jab the whole night and likely quit.

Comment

Lin can't even beat the injury bug.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

soon as you mention "black" these brothas cry racist, but they can post and say all things other nasty things about other posters on here but as soon as you mention the word "black" you get accused of being a racist.

Comment

All I did was put it in my sig. it was so blatantly racist you got banned . You’ve been mad ever since.

It’s ok, you can pretend all you want. We know who you really are.

I hope you’re not around when the bodyguards are beating Lin up for being out of pocket. Hate to see you get it but maybe a beating will help you change your racist ways.
                  you better than that, why you copying what that other poster did. why you falling into the stereotype? monkey see monkey do. you better than that dunn.

Comment

U foos crazy? Lmfao you Think Lin has some kinda chance just because he is tall?

Floyd would beat the chinaman’s ass. I would leave Lin on the floor bleeding with fortune cookies up his ass.

Floyd is right. Only reason why Lin gets headline is cuz he is Chinese. Obviously cuz he is nowhere near good enough to be in the NBA.

Comment

Kung Pow Yao Ming had more impact on the NBA than Ching chong Lin.

Lin sucks man

Comment

Working...
                      X