Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If PBC's failing then who's winning?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      I'm allowed to change my name, not against the rules of the site.
      No it certainly isn't but it is against the rules to post racist comments and you continually get banned for doing so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        If PBC's failing then who's winning?
        the definition of winning has changed pretty drastically now that trump says it for everything even when he loses or does something stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          the definition of winning has changed pretty drastically now that trump says it for everything even when he loses or does something stupid

Haha, true. Charlie Sheen didn't help the winning phrase either.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            Ok, well thank you for telling us 8/4 is a time buy, even though you have no proof, say you don't need proof, haven't offered how you know, and are demanding I prove it's not a time buy, which I can't possibly prove to you since I can't prove a negative.
            if it was true that it isn’t a time but all u have to do us pust the press release pbc and fox put out that outlines the deal. Since fox doesn’t pay pbc there is no press release which is why u don’t post it.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
              if it was true that it isn’t a time but all u have to do us pust the press release pbc and fox put out that outlines the deal. Since fox doesn’t pay pbc there is no press release which is why u don’t post it.
              Thank you for finally admitting you are simply guessing whether it's a time buy or not.

Thank you for admitting your guess is based on nothing other than some bizarre logic that press release = not a time buy.

This logic is incredibly flawed for a variety of reasons, the most obvious of which is that deals that were time buys had press releases!

http://presscenter.premierboxingcham...arch-7-premier

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                Thank you for finally admitting you are simply guessing whether it's a time buy or not.

Thank you for admitting your guess is based on nothing other than some bizarre logic that press release = not a time buy.

This logic is incredibly flawed for a variety of reasons, the most obvious of which is that deals that were time buys had press releases!

http://presscenter.premierboxingcham...arch-7-premier
                It is no guess at all. I know for a fact Fox isn't paying for boxing. I have a friend who works for Fox. They are blowing their wad on WWE not boxing.

You sent the press release for the time buys from over 3 years ago. Fox just isn't that interested in boxing.

IF THE PBC actually had a tv deal where Fox was paying for say 4 shows a year there would have been a press release publicizing that showing how the PBC was a success because it led to this deal. You know it and I know it and everyone knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Haha, true. Charlie Sheen didn't help the winning phrase either.
                  lmfao he flipped the meaning 100% has HIV and says WINNING lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    It is no guess at all. I know for a fact Fox isn't paying for boxing.
                    Sorry man, you're wrong on this one. Fox isn't paying much, but they're paying and either your friend doesn't exist, is lying to you, or isn't in a position where he'd be privy to those details. Part of the deal with FS1 is that quarterly specials air on Fox. Those quarterly specials aren't time buys. They have small budgets, hence the big names not appearing. The time buys ended a long time ago.

You sent the press release for the time buys from over 3 years ago.
                    You were the one making the crazy claim that time buy = no press release and press release = no time buy. Clearly your theory was not only crazy, but also easily proven wrong.

IF THE PBC actually had a tv deal where Fox was paying for say 4 shows a year there would have been a press release publicizing that showing how the PBC was a success because it led to this deal.
                    Haymon wouldn't want that kind of attention because it would just remind people of the time buys. "We're getting paid now!" is a pretty lame thing to get publicly excited about because it's just shining light on the fact you weren't getting paid before.

Comment

Working...
                    X