Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao vs. Lucas Matthysse Set Down For ESPN+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 is a fraction what you'd pay to watch Miocic vs Cormier tonight. I'm not keen on paying more money for boxing but I was able to hold out on Horn vs Crawford, I might have to 'splurge' this time around.

Comment

Having watched Bud put a beating on the annoying Jeep Horn is already worth more than $5.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
        Having watched Bud put a beating on the annoying Jeep Horn is already worth more than $5.
        I've watched that fight like 6 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          I've watched that fight like 6 times.
          yeah, so satisfying to see an annoying boxer being shut, silenced.

Comment

Get a serve Amex and put $6 on that mf.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
              It's not the 5 dollars. It's the principle of it. Go pay someone 5 bucks every month to watch NFL/NBA/NHL/MLB
              Well if I want to watch expanded coverage of MLB, I have to pay more. But each person's financial situation is different..

Comment

2 Quick questions to anyone who has ESPN+

1) do they show repeats like bud vs horn, if you don't catch it live can u see repeats?

2) are regular ESPN fights like the Gilberto Ramirez fight from last week also shown in ESPN+

Comment

Originally posted by Rcralas View Post
                  2 Quick questions to anyone who has ESPN+

1) do they show repeats like bud vs horn, if you don't catch it live can u see repeats?

2) are regular ESPN fights like the Gilberto Ramirez fight from last week also shown in ESPN+
                  I think espn plus gives you access to the library as well, not sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X