No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao vs. Lucas Matthysse Set Down For ESPN+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
    I tried on Kodi for the Crawford fight and couldn’t get it. Which stream?
    I'm sure its possible but I doubt many would bother livestreaming a livestream.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Just need to register a new ESPN account and use a different credit or debit card.
      nice! i'll be signing up then lol. was gonna just stream it but i would rather watch it off the app if the free trial is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        I tried on Kodi for the Crawford fight and couldn’t get it. Which stream?
        kodi has been down for me for the longest time now. hasnt worked in months.

Comment

ESPN is banking on people to do free trial and forget to cancel before 7days up not noticing the charge every month

Comment

Let's get that free trial cracking

Comment

Not sure why many people are complaining about $5. Even if it was 12 months. That's $60.. Surely you'll get your $60 back in fights

Comment

Pac by KO.

Matty Ice is shot and I think Pac is less shot. Pac still has his speed and that'll be the difference in the fight.

Edit: I'll add that Matthysse being befuddled by a basic 1-2 from Kiram shows where he is operating at this stage in his career. I really don't give him any chance at being Pacquaio. He'll be paid well though and I think for a guy who's given so much of himself to boxing, he deserves a retirement check.

Comment

Well, time to get that ESPN+ app set up again. I will use different information to get that free 7 day trial again.

I'll enjoy watching Regis Prograis on regular ESPN on TV and then watch Pacquiao on the ESPN+ app.

Comment

Someone will post it at the end of the night. Will wait for it on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by InsidePoop View Post
                      Pac by KO.

Matty Ice is shot and I think Pac is less shot. Pac still has his speed and that'll be the difference in the fight.

Edit: I'll add that Matthysse being befuddled by a basic 1-2 from Kiram shows where he is operating at this stage in his career. I really don't give him any chance at being Pacquaio. He'll be paid well though and I think for a guy who's given so much of himself to boxing, he deserves a retirement check.
                      That Kiram kid was a few rounds away from a solid contract with a promoter because he was beating Lucas easily before he got KO'd lol it was an awful fight

Comment

Working...
                      X