Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Spence-Garcia, Tank-Loma, Wilder, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Spence-Garcia, Tank-Loma, Wilder, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia, Tank Davis vs. Vasyl Lomachenko, Eddie Hearn's invasion of the United States, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

funny how noone seems to admit to hyping broner 'he had uneven performances' yeah well that didnt stop people saying he was the next mayweather, breadman probs hyping him up at the time too. people shrugged off the ponce de leon performence 'he improved now doe'

Comment

Thats my biggest problem with fans these days. Once a boxer loses or is in a close fight they get dropped like flies. Great point about Mares! And I give Trout mad props for fighting Cotto, Canelo, Lara, Charlo, Hurd, the other Charlo. Thats INSANE.

Comment

Another guy who would be a Champ at any era Roy Jones Jr. would love seeing some of those MM 's.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Thats my biggest problem with fans these days. Once a boxer loses or is in a close fight they get dropped like flies. Great point about Mares! And I give Trout mad props for fighting Cotto, Canelo, Lara, Charlo, Hurd, the other Charlo. Thats INSANE.
          Definitely gotta give it to Trout.
          Even if he lost these fights he was competitive in all of them.
          Love that list of fighters.
          Mad respect!!

Comment

I dis-agree with Breadman saying Khan would match it in any era at 140.
            Had to laugh at that.

Comment

Fantastic bag!! Well done, especially the answer about comparing fighters from different eras and how today's guys aren't challenging themselves like they did in yester years. Great explanation.

Comment

4 belts??? Umm someone needs to inform Breadman the WBA currently has 3 champions alone at FW....

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  I dis-agree with Breadman saying Khan would match it in any era at 140.
                  Had to laugh at that.
                  He did admit that Khan would get clipped a few times lol

But I sort of understand his point. Khan has real talent, especially at 140. Just chinny as they come.

Comment

That was an excellent response about the new era fighters vs old school fighters. I would also add new era fans vs old school fans. Back in the days the entire family would sit down and watch a big fight. From grandparents all the way down. The family would split down the middle on who they rooted for. Now all you get is mostly fanboys who discuss boxing like it's the latest Star Wars movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X