Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo has to "fight" against GGG, but why didn't G "fight" Lemieux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    GGG stood his ground and never took a backward step.
    Stopped reading right there... Why are you coming in this thread lying?

Comment

I have seen stupid posts in this webpage, but man...

Comment

Would you be happier if GGG had not avoided Lemieux's power punches?
        G says he wants Mexican style. He let Monroe jr, Dwayne Wade, etc punch him to "please" the crowd... G gets in with Lemiuex and all of a sudden he doesn't fight the Mexican style war anymore

But now he wants Canelo to do it because he knows he can't beat him if canelo sticks and moves

This isn't running

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          media questions or not, they do care...
          they could also reply to media something like " we dont care how he fights, we are going to do our work" but no, they keep insisting on canelo to fight like a brawler...
          What the hell difference does it make if GGG's trainer dares Canelo to fight like a brawler??? That's just talk like Oscar saying Canelo is so pissed off and will absolutely KO GGG every 5 minutes. Only GGG and Canelo will be in the ring. They will both fight any way they want to fight and the better man that night will win.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            I have seen stupid posts in this webpage, but man...
            This is a website, not webpage... The 2nd page of my thread is a webpage... Boxingscene is a website

Talking about stupid

Comment

media questions or not, they do care...
              they could also reply to media something like " we dont care how he fights, we are going to do our work" but no, they keep insisting on canelo to fight like a brawler...
              I would care too if my opponent was injecting himself with "mexican meat" and then talking **** about blowing my head off. If Canelo was clean and presented himself like a gentleman, but here we are.

Then again, props to canelo for dem drugs. This makes the ppv bigger. The only thing he is blowing though is Hoya probably.
              Last edited by animelive; 07-07-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
                Look no one cares if Canelo has that kind of strategy but at least don't get busted on drugs and start claiming that you are gonna take GGG's head off. It's dishonest. GBP and their fighters need to get off whatever drugs they do including Hoya.
                ggg and abel care a lot, so speak for your self...
                What the hell difference does it make if GGG's trainer dares Canelo to fight like a brawler??? That's just talk like Oscar saying Canelo is so pissed off and will absolutely KO GGG every 5 minutes. Only GGG and Canelo will be in the ring. They will both fight any way they want to fight and the better man that night will win.
                see the previous posts before sticking your nose...

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
                  I would care too if my opponent was injecting himself with "mexican meat" and then talking **** about blowing my head off. If Canelo was clean and presented himself like a gentleman, but here we are.

Then again, props to canelo for dem drugs. This makes the ppv bigger. The only thing he is blowing though is Hoya probably.
                  so they do care ...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                    Because it’s a double standard Golovkin seems to get away with not moving up in weight but when canelo was at 154-155 he was “ducking” Golovkin
                    He was ducking Golovkin only after he called him out in the ring and didn't follow through on it. I give him credit though for eventually fighting him.

Comment

Im really trying to understand this thread but don't know what to make of it

Comment

Working...
                      X