Martirosyan blasts Canelo: You Ran the Whole Fight and Cry like a B*tch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martirosyan blasts Canelo: You Ran the Whole Fight and Cry like a B*tch

SHOTS FIRED.

I see little g string made vanes drink the koolaid Canelo is going to beat the living **** out of golovkin this September

Comment

Lol after canelito beats the **** out of tripple beg, vanes can get it in December for 200k

Comment

yep fair play to vanes, he got stuck in and landed a nice shot on golovkin in round 1. and most importantly he was clean. and after watching the highlights vid larry put up earlier i forgot how one sided the canelo fight was, think cause ive read so much propaganda from people like aboutfkntime that i started to belive you know what maybe it was close. golovkin literally jabbed his head off and had him on the back foot all night after the first couple of rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
          I see little g string made vanes drink the koolaid Canelo is going to beat the living **** out of golovkin this September
          He may beat him, he may outbox him but he will not beat the **** out of him. If he tries that, he will be in for a rude awakening. Peace

Comment

shut yo bum ass up...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
              Originally posted by pepzz View Post
              Lol after canelito beats the **** out of tripple beg, vanes can get it in December for 200k
              yeah like he beat the **** out of him first fight canelo lost almost every exchange and ran all night. hes getting more credit than he deserves cause he landed a few one punch counters that make for nice clips. it wasnt even close.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                shut yo bum ass up...lol
                who you calling a bum, bum. show some respect. he came to fight on short notice with no PEDS in his system.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                  who you calling a bum, bum. show some respect. he came to fight on short notice with no PEDS in his system.
                  Look at you taking up for you lil buddy...lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Look at you taking up for you lil buddy...lol
                    if hes a bum then wtf is jermell charlo- https://www.badlefthook.com/2015/3/2...close-decision

Comment

Working...
                    X