Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wembley Stadium Site For Joshua's Next Two Fights 9/22, 4/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    And we are supposed to give a shyt because???
    We've got a set date when Wilder will get bodied NOW.. and his fans will finally disappear and go into hiding from this forum.. Why don't you tell your boy to sign the contract? No more ducking, no more dodging.. lets make the fight.

Comment

Sign the contact beyonce. If you don't people will realize why you've only fought one good guy in 40 fights. No I can't bring myself to say stiverne was even good so it's not 2 good guys in 40

Comment

Comments Thread For: Wembley Stadium Site For Joshua's Next Two Fights 9/22, 4/13

Anthony Joshua's next two fights will take place at Wembley Stadium in London.
        Promoter Eddie Hearn announced Thursday that the unbeaten British superstar will return to that iconic venue September 22.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

Football might be coming home in 2018 but boxing is already home and it’s staying home!!

Anthony Joshua is well on his way to become the first boxer in history to have been watched by over a million fans live!!!

Do you really think England can win this cup? It's between Brasil and France

Comment

It seems that Hearn is really willing to sacrifice his cashing cow for Dazn when the time is right

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              We've got a set date when Wilder will get bodied NOW.. and his fans will finally disappear and go into hiding from this forum.. Why don't you tell your boy to sign the contract? No more ducking, no more dodging.. lets make the fight.
              You UK lads are in full spin doctor mode. You know who ducked the fight that’s why you guys start a thread every 15 minutes. If it isn’t Wilder then I don’t give 2 shyts about Joshua’s dates.

Comment

Great news... He wouldn't have booked the April date if he didn't think he was going to get the Wilder fight signed.

Hopefully the instagram p*ssy shows up for the Povetkin fight and they announce it in the ring there and then.

Comment

Thats right AJ calls the shots lol

Comment

So why couldn't Wilder been in Wembly on the 22nd? I mean according to Hearn and the rest Povetkin is just a tough a fight as Wilder, wouldn't they need that same extended training camp that they needed for Wilder for Povetkin then?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X