Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Opens a Boxing Academy in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

«I don’t need luck, i just need my peds” - Sssh11tnelo F-kin’ Alvaroid.

WAR GGG!

Comment

At the very least..Canelo remembers his Roots..
      Invested time..money and generosity to the last fortunate...

Good job..Canelo!
      Last edited by Alfredoavila; 07-03-2018, 11:16 PM. Reason: Coutesy

Comment

He will teach the young ones to run for a whole fight.
        He will teach them how to pay off judges.

Comment

Not sure why I came into this thread. I knew it was going to be full of lame meat jokes.

either way, more boxing gyms the better. gets kids off the streets.

Comment

they serve clenelo steaks for breakfast lunch and dinner in honor of the el pollo rojo canelita alvarez. someone should shut that school down its going to be full of scumbag cheaters!!!

Comment

He should open a butcher (matanza) instead.

Comment

Thx for the quote. Funniest thing I’ve read in a while!
                Originally posted by markther View Post
                “A Mexican, a Pakistani, and an American are in the same bar. When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, ‘In Mexico, our glasses are so cheap we don’t need to drink with the same one twice.’ The Pakistani obviously impressed by this, drinks his non-alcohol beer, throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, ‘In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses that we don’t need to drink with the same one twice either.’ The American, cool as a cucumber, picks up his beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out his 45, and shoots the Mexican and the Pakistani. Catching his glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, he says, ‘In America we have so many illegal immigrants that we don’t have to drink with the same ones twice.”

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  you came here only for this ??
                  Hats off to ginger for spreading the joy of the sweet science

Comment

Canelo’s main teaching will be based on the concept that the key to winning a boxing match is ALWAYS in the meat you eat and the judges you own

Comment

Alot of unnecessary hate on this thread. Fair enough canelos not helped himself recently. But you can't throw shade on a a man that's invested in the future of a sport. Via the academy. Whether it works out or not doesn't matter the fact its there is better then nothing. At least he is giving back to those less fortunate.

I mean 29,000 people were killed across Mexico last year and if even a fraction of that could be prevented in the form of boxing and seeking a way out of the mess then fair play to canelo for providing an outlet to the aggression.

I'm the biggest ggg fan but still can respect canelo for his deeds out of the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X