Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd: Charlo Fight Not Next; Need Tune-Up to Test Out Shoulder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hurd: Charlo Fight Not Next; Need Tune-Up to Test Out Shoulder

Jarrett Hurd had hoped his win against Erislandy Lara would lead directly to a 154-pound showdown with Jermell Charlo later this year. Unfortunately, it appears that Lara-Charlo will have to wait until sometime in 2019, if they can keep winning. Charlo told PBC's Jordan Hardy for a video segment posted to premierboxingchampions.com that recent shoulder surgery will require about two months away from training and then a tune-up fight to test out his repaired rotator cuff.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Here come the “he ducking, he scared” comments when Hurd will clearly fight anybody.

Comment

jarret "one time" hurdman

Comment

Hurd is not afraid of any body.

He fought through pain to whoop Lara.

Charlo vs Hurd in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Here come the “he ducking, he scared” comments when Hurd will clearly fight anybody.
          I wouldn't think so because his tune-ups are still tough fights. I don't know how easily he gets past J-Rock because J-Rock can move when necessary. This will also be the biggest fight of his career with Charlo so yeah a tune up is to be expected. Even Loma said Mickey couldn't be next after his injury.

Comment

Hurd is such a badass. He is considering j rock which was older charlos best win a tune up ��

Comment

If Hurd is saying that J-Rock and Castano are tune-ups for Charlo, then he's talking very reckless! I've seen what Castano did to Dervy and Vitu! I've seen J-Rock on his grind vs. Gallimore! There's no b*tch in Gallimore! J-Rock outworked him, even on the inside! Careful Cowboy!

Comment

J Rock as a tune up is crazy but Hurd wins for sure. I wonder when J Rock vs Inoue will be?

Comment

I like Hurd but he had a close fight with Trout until like da 8th round, when hr started to take over. That has fight of da year written all over it, u can't give Charlos THAT much respect a fight cuz they'll take over quick. I also had Lara winning vs Hurd UNTIL that knockdown. Hurd is big & strong but i jus da Charlo brothers r better overall. Great speed, good power, tend to get wreckless at times but I'm sure Derrick James can fix that then sparring with Spence. Doesn't get better than that. I think Charlo beats Hurd early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                    I wouldn't think so because his tune-ups are still tough fights. I don't know how easily he gets past J-Rock because J-Rock can move when necessary. This will also be the biggest fight of his career with Charlo so yeah a tune up is to be expected. Even Loma said Mickey couldn't be next after his injury.
                    Yeah Hurd is a warrior. But it’s a broken record around here. Hope he heals will and back to business

Comment

Working...
                    X