Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Ignore What Arum Said, He's Old, My Fight Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    They are the same age. They were both born in the exact same calendar year of 1931.
    Evil lurks....

Comment

Manny, better late than never! Shoulda had that stance years ago!

Comment

Hopefully Manny has his accountants restart that audit.

Comment

Qwackman finally waking up or just don’t care about the dirt Arum got on him!

I’m interested to see how many looks in this fight. If he looks like he is completely rejuvenated or some crap it means he’s back on the PEDS he needed to cycle off!

Comment

Damn Arum, leave the Pacman alone. Got to respect Pac for handling Bob's greed like a steadfast Christian. Bob has an eye for talent no doubt but he is heavily tainted by greed and will be held accountable for it one day.

Comment

Well ESPN didnt get paid on time and now there is no PPV, which means no PPV revenue for Pacquaio either. There is obviously some truth to the rumors that MP promotions is having financial problems, otherwise they wouldnt be missing deadlines.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Coffin dodger

The real one is Don King. How the ****s he still alive?

I am just glad Ronnie Nathanielsz is not alive to see this monumental breakup. He would be heart broken

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I thought ESPN+ was designated for fighters that Arum was actually promoting. Since Arum is no longer promoting Pac, then this fight is highly doubtful and unlikely to air on ESPN+
                  Actually he said he still has a contract with Arum. This fight is it of the USA so MP is handling it

Comment

Manny might have his balls back. That's the best backhanded compliment he's tossed out maybe ever.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                      Just curious, shouldn't ESPN be getting paid by sponsors and then paying the fighters and promotional groups for allowing ESPN to televise the fight?
                      You pay them money to set up the PPV or television broadcast. Then you get the revenue when the event is held. Apparently it was going to be PPV till pacs team missed two seperate deadlines to deposit funds.

Comment

Working...
                      X