• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
    I bet you are a wine snob too
    He collects vinyl

Comment

best fight ive seen in a LONG time! how that man survived the 4th round, no one will ever know.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Saucedo is a face first punching bag with zero defense and those references to the great Morales were absolutely embarrassing!
        shut up. Nobody cares about what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Don’t see how anyone calling his or herself a hardcore fight fan can be entertained by that.
          go back to your hole you trick

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
            shut up. Nobody cares about what you say.
            Go suck balls ****head because your low green rep power shows it's you who people care less about what you have say.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Go suck balls ****head because your low green rep power shows it's you who people care less about what you have say.
              sorry I dont have 15000 posts like you loser. I just comment on dumb ****** who post idiot comments. Go back to your hole you no getting ***** trick.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                sorry I dont have 15000 posts like you loser. I just comment on dumb ****** who post idiot comments. Go back to your hole you no getting ***** trick.
                Take your bleeding vagina somewhere else because you cant handle comments against your darling fighters and get your panties in a twist. Dont bother responding, I'm blocking you and wont have to see your your sensitive twit posts.
                Last edited by richardt; 07-01-2018, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Spewing i missed this fight.
                  Really love watching wars.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Not very high level stuff was going on in that ring tonight bro.
                    Are you out of your mind? Truly? There were feints, body work, inside and outside boxing, jabs from both were constant, hooks and uppercuts in addition to neither smothering their punches and clinched at key moments when hurt. You must be used to 12 round hugathons. I’m surprised you even follow boxing and couldn’t see the beauty and magic that happened in that ring tonight.

You’re the guy that kills his parents then cries because he’s an orphan.

Comment

Great fight but Prograis will destroy this kid. Would like to see him in there with Ramirez. would be a good one!

Comment

Working...
                      X