Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'give me $50m then - deontay wilder talks a lot of s***!' - anthony joshua goes in on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'give me $50m then - deontay wilder talks a lot of s***!' - anthony joshua goes in on

It was for the uk

Jeez we know this already and wilder thought he could get it in the USA

Joshua soon put him in his place as the a side

Joshua sent wilder a contract

Wilder refused to fight Joshua

Move on and accept wilders decision. He isn’t ready for Joshua

Comment

no rewrite of history by AJ fanboys can erase the memory of AJs hero, lennox, saying AJ DIDNT WANT THE FIGHT!!!

Comment

You Wilder fans will spin any fact to prevent this fight from happening! You are disgrace!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
          It was for the uk

Jeez we know this already and wilder thought he could get it in the USA

Joshua soon put him in his place as the a side

Joshua sent wilder a contract

Wilder refused to fight Joshua

Move on and accept wilders decision. He isn’t ready for Joshua
          if it was for the UK in the first place there would have been no reason for hearn and AJ to say "well we want to have it in the UK for the fans"

it would have been understood that wilders offer would have had to pertain to the UK...but that was never said by hearn or used as an excuse by them...they never said "thats a nice offer but it would have to be in the UK"...they said "lets see the money we dont believe they have it"...then later said "well it looks good ...this looks promising"....

nice try guys! you lose AGAIN!

i lovveee shutting you UK twats down...its so easy

Comment

Wilder should have just signed. He said he’d fight for free and money wasn’t an issue now he just walks away? Weak.

Comment

ya man that wilder! he should have just signed and donated his purse to orphans of the united kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
                It was for the uk
                thats a lie.

hearns position was the fight does 40 million in the uk.

finkels position was the fight does 100 million in the US.

hearns position was the fight does 45-50 million in the US.

AJ's position was, i believe eddie that the fight doesnt do 100 million in the US. to call finkels bluff, he said if it really does 100, bring me 50 and ill sign tomorrow.

so youre rewriting history because the entire context of AJ's position was that he thought finkel was full of **** about the fight being worth 100 in the US.

Comment

$15m is an amazing purse for a guy who makes $1-2m a fight and is a bum with a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Wilder should have just signed. He said he’d fight for free and money wasn’t an issue now he just walks away? Weak.
                    he didnt sign because hearn refused to do the fight next.

Comment

Working...
                    X