Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder on Team Joshua: I'm Sorry Guys, They Played Us All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    If they knew it was gonna be during those dates they would've put it in a contract obviously. And if they were cool with Cardiff why is it all of a sudden in April at Wembley? You reaching hard my friend
    Do you understand that there are difficulties in booking venues?

The original plan was for a wembley fight in september, that was pre-booked. They had to find an exact date to fit venue and TV.

Pretty standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      But you don’t know the details what if it’s a bs deal? Why do you
      Just take hearns word? I’m
      Not a fan of either fighter so
      I have no dog in this fight but it amazes me how each fan base takes their fighters teams word for gold when they really don’t know
      I don't. But then they should come out and say exactly why they didn't sign the deal.

If the contract didn't mirror the terms they agreed, then come out and say so.

Comment

• The location is the U.K. . Wilder knew this & didn’t care what venue. I get a genuine sense that there was no mention of VADA drug testing for this fight. I wouldn’t sign either. Wilder is looking to break Marciano’s record & I would rather see that happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
          You are a liar

Joshua said from the start the fight had to be in uk

Wilder said he will fight in the uk

Then wilder tried to get in the USA

Joshua sets him straight saying it’s in the uk

Wilder then refusing to talk for 4 weeks

He then stalls the contract after Hearn got two extensions

Now Joshua signed but will still refused and wba made Joshua figh povetkin to keep his hard earned belt

Yet it’s joshuas fault and not wilders ?

Boy get your ass to school, you’re either stupid or Amerian wilder fan pretending to be from the uk
          Listen don talk to him you fool you just joined in June and want to talk **** gets loss keyboard warrior

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Do you understand that there are difficulties in booking venues?

The original plan was for a wembley fight in september, that was pre-booked. They had to find an exact date to fit venue and TV.

Pretty standard.
            Wembly in mid to late September? What’s the weather that time of year like? I’ve always assumed it’s cold and damp and miserable that time of year in England.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              the contract had no date and when hearn finally confirmed a date it was april 2019. his plan was povetkin all along.
              Are you sure about that, or are you repeating a rumor? Source?

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                Are you sure about that, or are you repeating a rumor? Source?
                Well I'm not repeating a rumor. Finkel said when Hearn finally emailed him a date after keeping him waiting, Hearn admitted it would be April 2019 and they'd decided to fight Povetkin next.

I've spoken to journalists who claim Finkel has shown them the email, but I personally haven't seen it yet.

If you want to take the position that Finkel could be lying, yes anything is possible. But Finkel is diligent enough about showing the media emails to prove his side that I tend to believe him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  I don't. But then they should come out and say exactly why they didn't sign the deal.

If the contract didn't mirror the terms they agreed, then come out and say so.
                  It didn't have any terms. It was essentially a first draft. In short, here's your cut for a fight that will take place we don't know when at a venue we don't know yet. If he had signed, they probably would've put April 2019 on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    Well I'm not repeating a rumor. Finkel said when Hearn finally emailed him a date after keeping him waiting, Hearn admitted it would be April 2019 and they'd decided to fight Povetkin next.

I've spoken to journalists who claim Finkel has shown them the email, but I personally haven't seen it yet.

If you want to take the position that Finkel could be lying, yes anything is possible. But Finkel is diligent enough about showing the media emails to prove his side that I tend to believe him.
                    I guess the only thing that we know to be true, is that we don't know the truth. Both sides are crying foul against each other. It's a shame, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      I guess the only thing that we know to be true, is that we don't know the truth. Both sides are crying foul against each other. It's a shame, really.
                      Maybe that is all Finkel and Hearn want in order to draw more people into the fight when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
                      X